hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

Discus and support hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mercer Julia, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Mercer Julia
    Mercer Julia Guest

hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

ie.

"xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip"

"xbox + Phonak marvel direct"

"xbox oticon px + roger X FM"

I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to join 2 way chat via hearing aids, cochlear implants, bone conduction hearing aids etc Thanks!!

:)

Mercer Julia, Nov 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love it if you can give me your solution

i'm sorry I'm not familiar with any of those products I'm guessing that they're hearing aids? Xbox is not compatible with bluetooth, and so you will need some kind of receiver thst plugs into the 1/8" jack on the controller, which is 3 pole to allow for the microphone.

This is a link to the dedicated team dealing with such things

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Acc...-desk?rtc=1&activetab=contact-pivot:primaryr8
  3. Heath Curry Win User

Compatible mic for Xbox series X

I'm hearing impaired, I can't use a headset i have Bluetooth enables hearing aids and I have a device called com pilot 2 made by the same manufacture as my hearing aids I would love to be able to use that for my headset headsets are not amplified enough and is not programmed to make up for certain frequencies that I have a hard time hearing and I can't wear a headset over the aids because of the high pitch feedback. this com pilot enables me to converse on the phone i can have this device plugged into the tv i can hear the tv just fine i just cant speak to my teammates or even teach unless i type and typing during game sucks

HELP!
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Stereo Headset Adapter Keeps Muting.

Hey there Kindred,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues with your headset.

Here are a couple of steps that I would recommend trying for this particular case:

1. Take the batteries out of the controller
    2. Ensure the Stereo Headset Adapter is connected to the controller when performing the controller firmware update and

Update your Controller
    3. After the firmware update is complete, hold the console power button for 10 seconds to successfully perform the power cycle

Please let us know how those steps work for you and we'll go from there.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

mic

Hi there Tazzie,

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with a headset and sound. To help clarify, are you seeing a mute icon on your homepage when the headset is connected?

I recommend to try this:

• Try your Xbox One Stereo Headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the
      Xbox Online Service Center.
    • Try your Stereo Headset and Stereo Headset Adapter on another controller, if you can.
    • If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controlleragain.
    • If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the
      Xbox Online Service Center.

Hope this helps.
  6. ArtemStepanov Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound

Hi. thanks for the answer.

I did a hard reset on the headset, not on the xbox.

Now I connected it to the PC, made an update (although it was not required).

Yes, I'm on the xbox insider program. How can this affect the operation of accessories?

I just ran a couple of tests and here are the results:

- When connecting the headset to a PC via a USB cable, the sound works well.

- When connecting the headset to the PC via bluetooth, the sound is interrupted every 0.5 seconds.

- When connecting the headset to my Android smartphone via bluetooth, the sound works well.

Microphone is working with no problem, in game chat everybody can hear me very well.

I don't even know what it could be. It feels like a problem with the firmware, but I do not understand how to solve it.

Have a nice day.
Thema:

1. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love... - Similar Threads - I'm trying update

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  7. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  8. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...
  9. I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show...: I'm trying to update me xbox 360 but I get this message saying that update failed and show this status code:3F4B-4497-1780-2446-C810-1004 What does it mean 7b84f25c-adff-4446-ad9a-ca4daa2f3d18
  10. I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to update my diablo IV to ultimate, the option was there a few days ago, but now...: I'm unable to pay just the 30 pounds difference to upgrade from standard to ultimate. Help please. 1a9fda11-fd29-431c-b961-120ad5c4e3f7