Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time...

Discus and support Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So Im trying to log into a epic games account that the name is UnwantedGamer70 But evertime I go to log in with Xbox Live It Brings Me to a previously... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by boi fake, Jun 13, 2023.

1. boi fake
    boi fake Guest

Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time...

So Im trying to log into a epic games account that the name is UnwantedGamer70 But evertime I go to log in with Xbox Live It Brings Me to a previously made account that I dont want to be in I want to be in the UnwantedGamer70 Account But It wont let me It brings me into a UnwantedGamer69 Account Do you know how to make it to where i got to the other account instead?

:)

boi fake, Jun 13, 2023
  2. CharlieMatick Win User

Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time I go to log into epic games with Xbox live it brings me to a completely different account anyone know why?

im having the same issue execpt the name is the same the only difference is my epic id i only have 1 account on xbox
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time I go to log into epic games with Xbox live it brings me to a completely different account anyone know why?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That means you are logging in into the wrong account.

Do you have multiple xbox accounts?
  4. JemSc Win User

Relink an unlink account on Fortnite

Sorry so the account on Xbox is good.

He logged in to the Epic Games portal on the PC and unlinked your Fortnite profile to the Xbox and then tried

He can log in but it shows a new version of his fornite account with the same screen name but no record, no saved data, no levels etc.

On the PC he can log in and play with all the attributes he previously had on the xbox.

It is the Fortnite account with the Xbox Live account that has changed so we need to relink the old Fornite account, which he can still use on the

PC by logging in to the Epic Games Launcher, back onto the Xbox.

When we try to connect the Epic Games account to the Xbox we get this

Sorry, but this xbl account has already been linked to another Epic Games account.

We tried deleting/uninstalling Fortnite on the xBox and reinstallign but it connected ot the new account that had been created !

We don't know how to unlink the xbox form the new account it created and sync the xbox to his Epic Games account

Sorry for the confusion but as I said I am really not goo at this stuff.

Hope that helps.
  5. David Wirsching Win User

I can't get my son's new Xbox to link to epic games

Hello Emily G, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues trying to connect your child's new Xbox to Epic games.

First make sure that the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your child's new Xbox is the same account that was previously used on the other Xbox. If you are using a different account, games and player tags may not appear. Try to log in with the correct account.

If you previously unlinked your Epic Games account from the old Xbox, make sure you've successfully linked your Epic Games account to the new Xbox. This is usually done through the account settings in the specific Epic game your child is trying to play. Make sure you follow the pairing steps provided by Epic Games precisely.

Check the game library on the new Xbox to make sure Epic games are installed. If they don't appear in your library, you may need to search for them in the Xbox Store and download them again on the new console.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
  6. SpyShadow Win User

vbucks

You need to make sure the fortnite profile from epic games is connected to properly to xbox live. Say if your son by accident signed out and then created another fortnite profile , the v-bucks will go to the account previously connected to xbox live.

Please log in to your son's epic games account and under connections, acounts, you should see xbox is connected. If it is not than the v-bucks went to another account, and you will need to try to recover that account.
Thema:

1. Hi Im trying to log into a epic games account that was previously on my Xbox but every time... - Similar Threads - trying log epic

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  4. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  7. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  8. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  9. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  10. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...: Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account. 3ea83408-fbb4-4d4f-818d-5666747f4ff4