Hi im still waiting for my refund

Discus and support Hi im still waiting for my refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi im still waiting for my refund since 10days is this normaln or something bugged 6c5ceb6a-e455-4ee8-a3cd-86f5de8cc543 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mikołaj Bandura, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Hi im still waiting for my refund

hi im still waiting for my refund since 10days

is this normaln or something bugged

:)

Mikołaj Bandura, Jan 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Mikołaj, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

You can try asking for a refund again:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

I also recommend you contact the Microsoft Support.

You can use this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

I hope this helps.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Still waiting for refund...

You dont you can give thwm the transaction number but thr bank wont do anything till they proccess it

For international transactions it does take time upto 90days

You will have to pay any pending charges as per your user aggreement with your bank
  4. Notorious Doc Win User

On the overview it shows that they transferred in $67.19 to my visa on november 11. So if it doesn't show up 90 days from november 11 what should I do?
  5. Notorious Doc Win User

this is ridiculous how i'm still waiting for this refund. and my bank isn't helping me, how can i show them that microsoft actually sent me the refund?? the credit card i purchased my xbox gold used to show up in my purchase history but now it's not.. i
    have no proof of showing my bank that there was an actual refund anymore
  6. ngocphi Win User

Call your bank

As shown on commerce.Microsoft.com it is ialready sent to your account either ms account or your credit card whichever you used

(Prepaid currency will always go back to Ms accounts)

Its now in the hands of your bank and how long they process international transactions
Thema:

1. Hi im still waiting for my refund - Similar Threads - still waiting refund

2. Still wait times??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still wait times??: Well it's nearly 2 month till the wait times for cloud gaming started to pop up for me. First I was a little annoyed coz I had enough space to download. More and more I wanted to play on my tablet...
  3. I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...: i refunded the last faith (game ) from my xbox about 4 day ago but i still waiting to microsoft giveback money to my bank acount how long to take my money back ? 8556b950-021e-4b16-acd0-45a1111cff7d
  4. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  5. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  6. I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled: I turned on my multiplayer after turning it off for a week since I got scammed. I did turned it on now, but I waited 2 - 3 hours and it still says on minecraft that it is disabled and I need to...
  7. Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...: I been off Xbox 360 for 3 years and finally coming back to halo reach natchmaje and the servers are down, is it for good or wait til it comes back online? 658f5f43-471f-4252-8335-9a4532969094
  8. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break): My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10....
  9. TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES: Date of Purchase: December 25th dea4d01a-9965-42ae-957d-37b96e2b9cfe
  10. Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?: I pre ordered the game the moment it was available. obviously I wasnt a,lowed to play right away so i waited until launch. I was told those who pre-ordered on xbox wouldnt need a code, just to...