Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

Discus and support Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ryan Botha, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Ryan Botha
    Ryan Botha Guest

I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money

:)

Ryan Botha, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Ryan. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

Can you review the status of your refund by going to the link below?

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders > click on refund status.

If your refund it’s approved, Microsoft usually takes up to 3-5 business days to return the money back. However, sometimes your bank takes a few more days before they reflect the money back on your accounts.
  3. SoloMem0 Win User

I'm still waiting for my refund...

Hi there,

First thing that you would want to do is go into your Microsoft Account https://account.microsoft.com/billing to see if the refund request was actually process.
    Refunds should take between three to five business days to reach your financial institution.
    Also, when you say "He" did you talk to somebody from support? Support no longer handles refund requests.

Please let me know if this helps.

Solo.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I'm still waiting for my refund...

Hello Mehdi,

Being that you already created a thread about this we will answer you on
    that one
    . I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. HaPpYcHaPzZ Win User

Being charged for a game twice that I can't even play.

That's the game I tried to purchase. I just got my money back a few minutes ago, so don't worry you should see the money back in your back account soonish.
    How long did you wait before the refunds hit your bank account? I tried purchasing it last night and like over an hour ago and still waiting for the refund.
  6. DemonDragon6669 Win User

I made a request for a refund and it was approved but I haven't gotten my money back yet how long will I have to wait for it its been about thirty minutes

It said it was refunded buy I still haven't gotten my money and I can't wait till next week to get it back to wait for it I need my money now
Thema:

1. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund - Similar Threads - I'm still waiting

2. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  3. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  4. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  5. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  6. I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still...: I'm trying to get a refund on a game that doesn't work or load it was recent but it still won't let me refund this sucks. Please help, xbox name is ask for cashapp...
  7. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  8. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....
  9. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....
  10. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d