Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...

Discus and support Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Pretty much what the title says my stepdads Xbox stopped working and I figured it was a logic board issue and I bought a new one and I want to make... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/massivelegandhere, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...

Pretty much what the title says my stepdads Xbox stopped working and I figured it was a logic board issue and I bought a new one and I want to make sure I don’t have to do the update if I have my original hard drive with the update already there if anyone can help that’d be great

submitted by /u/massivelegandhere
    [link] [comments]

/u/massivelegandhere, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Paladyne Win User

Battlefield 3 Veterans - I need your help!

actually what is going on is the motherboard dvd controllers are failing and causing most of these problems, my dvd drive was replaced 3 times by different models and because the controller is out it still does this. the shop I took it to is xbox certified
    and used original parts and they said the motherboards are dying left and right and I need a new console because I cannot even do anything online with it.
  3. djmikeyxb Win User

Xbox One controller and network disconnect

Xbox Model: 1540

Controller Model 1697

Yes, they do both drop at the same time. The controller is the one that came with the xbox.
  4. Questionno5 Win User

Game discs will not play error 0x80820003 - 0x1A

It is the original Xbox One I beleive . Model 1540
  5. TimMott2 Win User

Lightning Strike

Xbox One Console

Model 1540
  6. ErhanERTUL Win User

Xbox One Kinect is not working stable.

It`s xbox one org. Model 1540
Thema:

Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3...

1. Hi I’m replacing the motherboard in my 1540 model Xbox one do I need to still do the osu1-3... - Similar Threads - I’m replacing motherboard

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  4. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  5. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  6. I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m signed in and connected to internet but it says I’m not: I’ve signed in, and connected to the internet… but when I play a game it says I’m not signed in.. but I am… and when I try to go on the Microsoft store it says to check my network… so I did.. and...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. Why is it saying I’m offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it saying I’m offline: Won’t let me play any games saying that I have too be online? Why is it all the sudden doing that. Played these games yesterday and it was fine 0c673fab-fad8-44c6-a631-4ff7112b4d1e
  9. I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to upload my captures to OneDrive but it isn’t working, any help?: I’m trying to upload all of my captures to OneDrive but only 2 out of over 400 have uploaded and it’s been over 3 hours since i started the backup. even when i try to upload one at a time it...
  10. Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently when I’m playing on my Xbox, the cables I have plugged in for my controller and...: So ever since Tuesday as of writing this I have had random disconnects from my headset and Xbox controller at the same time. I’ve unplugged my Xbox and re plugged it in, changed where the headset...