Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

Discus and support Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by raquelitaven, Nov 20, 2023.

1. raquelitaven
    raquelitaven Guest

Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing, completely disrupting my gaming experience. I've tried restarting the console, checking connections, and making sure everything is up to date, but the problem persists. It's extremely frustrating as I was expecting the Xbox Series X to be a next-gen console without these types of issues. I feel disappointed and exhausted from dealing with this situation over and over again. I sincerely hope that Microsoft finds a solution soon and I can enjoy my console the way it was supposed to be, without constant interruptions and without the frustration of losing my game progress.

:)

raquelitaven, Nov 20, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Raquelitaven, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm very sorry that you are experiencing sudden shutdowns on your Xbox Series

Check ventilation: Make sure your Xbox Series X has good air circulation and is not blocked by objects or dust. Sometimes overheating can cause sudden blackouts, so maintaining proper ventilation is crucial.

Update firmware: Make sure your console has the latest firmware update installed. Microsoft often releases updates that fix known issues and improve system stability.

Check the power cord: Make sure the power cord is properly connected and in good condition. A damaged or loose cable can cause intermittent blackouts.

Reset the console: Try performing a factory reset on your Xbox Series X. This will remove any corrupt settings or files that may be causing the problem. Remember to back up your important data before performing this process.

If the reply was helpful, please don't forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hi really need some help/advice Really frustrating!

Hey there, angelofwar85. Can you please take a look at this sticky and fill out your responses to the questions in bold at the bottom of the page:

forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
    ? This will provide us with some extra context behind your situation so we can begin the troubleshooting process. Thanks very much!
  4. ScottCourt Win User

Hi Angelofwar,

I can understand why you're so frustrated. Please can you answer the following questions:

What make and model is your Router?

Is there anything different that you did the night it worked?

What country are you in?

Thanks.
  5. angelofwar85 Win User

The make and model of the router is D-LINK , DSL-2780 Broadband Wireless N ADSL2+Router if this helps!

I am in the UK. We deleted all the updates and reinstalled the latest update to get it working the other night but now its not :(
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey there, angelofwar85. Did you have a chance to take a look at the sticky I posted? Just following up to see if you still need troubleshooting assistance. We're here to help! :)
Thema:

1. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox - Similar Threads - I'm really frustrated

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.: I just got home after spending Thanksgiving with my family and found out my account was permanently banned. I have NO idea what the ban was for, and I wasn't within 10 miles of my console when the...
  10. Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I really have to pay over 300$ to replace a hdmi port even tho I'm still in warranty.: My table holding my series x recently broke for some reason and my xbox fell breaking the hdmi port. I almost had a meltdown and crying because my brother bought me that xbox as a Christmas gift....