hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...

Discus and support hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thank u very much. Greetings b4fccfa9-521a-41f8-8653-e682a9cd1080 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by capelcapel, Apr 4, 2019.

1. capelcapel
    capelcapel Guest

hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the...

Thank u very much. Greetings

:)

capelcapel, Apr 4, 2019
  2. A Wraith God Win User

hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the games are unistalled but still mine. how restore it in my profile??

Could you go into further detail on what you're looking at so that we may all give you a better answer please?

Thank you in advance!
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the games are unistalled but still mine. how restore it in my profile??

You would want to verify these games were purchased under the same account you are using through account history. Here is the support

page
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

Check your purchases and account on xbox.com. These games should be still visible here.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Anything you own will show as owned in the Xbox store as well. Some of the games may be linked to another account
  6. Zatomas Win User

Hi capelcapel,

I am not sure I got your question, but if you a re trying to reinstall the games please be sure to be logged on your console with the account you used to purchase the games, then take a look at the the "Reinstalling games" paragraph

here

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. hi im looking at my games in my browser profile and the licenses i bough dissapeared the... - Similar Threads - looking games browser

2. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  3. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  4. Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......: Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any. Not even 2 seconds after making the post I...
  5. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  6. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  7. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  8. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  9. Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Gaming Monitor - Looking at Ultrawide: Hello, I really want an ultra wide monitor but I'm concerned with the sizing issue and possible compatibility issues. Wanted to get some feedback. I also do school and work from home. I would...
  10. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669