Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...

Discus and support Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see Forza Horizon 5 has drag racing. Will I be able to use the cloud version down here? Can I purchase the game, so I don't have to stream it? Our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tropic cat, Dec 21, 2023.

1. tropic cat
    tropic cat Guest

Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...

I see Forza Horizon 5 has drag racing. Will I be able to use the cloud version down here? Can I purchase the game, so I don't have to stream it? Our internet is barely decent, at 35 Megabits.

I tried to call an agent, but Microsoft doesn't even have St Maarten in its drop-down menu.

Thanks,

Catherine

:)

tropic cat, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel setup. I want to drag race.

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Hello, Catherine! In your situation, since you mentioned that your internet is not so fast, the best option would be to buy it, okay? Cloud depends too much on the internet speed, and if you are not so comfortable with your internet speed, buying would be for the best! Bought games can be played normally after downloaded, even if the download takes a little while, after that you can have tons of fun!

Yes, you can buy it! You can buy it through your console Store, through the Microsoft Store if you are playing on PC, on Steam, and also on the Xbox website:

https://www.xbox.com/

Just do not forget to log in with the correct account, okay?

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. alexandrerain Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

The game recognizes yes the logitech g29 steering wheel, I was not finding the option of customization, hence I analyzed better and found an arrow next to the name Volante G29 and found three customization options, thanks for answering my question.
  4. gopaln s Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

Hi

I recently purchased Logitech G29 to play on Forza horizon 4 , but FH4 is not recognizing my wheels(in settings under wheels nothing shows) , i have installed recent update Logitech gaming software , also i tried forza emuwheels still no help, i have no
    issue with wheels in other games. Can anyone help.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Support Universal pro driving simulator

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to your question, we do not have tools or resources specifically for the Logictec g920. We recommend to reach out to the wheel manufacturer. Try this link for more information on your accessory:
    Logitech G920 & G29 Driving Force Steering Wheels & Pedals.

Hope this helps.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One - Logitech G920 - Customize setting

Thema:

1. Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel... - Similar Threads - I'm Maarten island

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c