Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one...

Discus and support Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please make it available again for purchase on xbox one. 741c2217-4063-4c31-9ff4-e81d5d8372c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iluvit(2), Oct 6, 2023.

1. iluvit(2)
    iluvit(2) Guest

Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one...

Please make it available again for purchase on xbox one.

:)

iluvit(2), Oct 6, 2023
  2. Yombi GS Win User

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is not backwards compatible.

because Marvel UA 1 - 2 are available on xbox one..
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one (again); for purchase.

The games were probably removed due to licenses expiring to keep the games on the store. The publisher and developers of the games will be the only ones who can get the license renewed and put the game back on the store. So you would need to speak to them to get the games back.
  4. Zashule 1765 Win User

Marvel Universe RPG

There was an MMO Diablo Style RPG for a while that was available on Xbox One. It was called Marvel Heroes Omega and it was really fun. Unfortunately the servers closed on November 27th 2017.

The closest thing we have available now is Marvel Ultimate Alliance which is a great game as well.
  5. Connobi Win User

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 - On Marvel sale promotion - BUT YOU CAN'T BUY THEM!!!!!?????!!!!!!

No, but they are on the UK xbox one store page you access on your xbox one. There is a big banner plugging a sale for marvel games, so all the lego marvel and marvel v capcom games are there. Plus the two ultimate alliance games. If you try to buy them
    you only get the option to redeem a code.
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Backwards compatibility don’t run on Xbox One

Hi, BrunoReynoso20

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am happy to help with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 for Xbox 360. Unfortunately, these two games were never made available for backward compatibility; they were re-released for the Xbox One and are currently delisted by the publisher Activision. The same goes for the other two Marvel Superheroes and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. You can purchase the Xbox one version of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and play the game. Here is a link to all the games that are backward compatible Xbox Backward Compatible Games | Xbox; you can filter by OG Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. All these games were re-released on Xbox One and are playable on Series X/S. But the 360 versions will not work on Xbox One.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
Thema:

1. Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one... - Similar Threads - was hoping marvel

2. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  3. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  4. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  5. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  6. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  7. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  8. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  9. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  10. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...