Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox...

Discus and support Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox because it requires a credit card, and I don’t want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mehdi esmailzadeh, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox...

Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox because it requires a credit card, and I don’t want to enter my credit card information

:)

Mehdi esmailzadeh, Sep 11, 2023
  2. BadBoiSouth Win User

Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Gold

Currently I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription with recurring billing off and don't want this subscription service once it expires 10/22/22, so do I just activate my prepaid xbox live gold subscription card on 10/23/22, or do I actually have to cancel game pass ultimate subscription for my account on 10/23/22 manually before redeeming and activating my xbox live gold prepaid 12 month card on 10/23/22?

Also, if you select turn off recurring billing on your account for your current game pass ultimate subscription, does that automatically cancel your prepaid game pass ultimate subscription on its expiration date? or is it requirement that you still manually cancel Game Pass Ultimate on or after its prepaid expiration date if you wish to switch back to xbox live gold using a prepaid subscription card?

If, at a later date, I want to consider switching back to game pass ultimate service again after already activating up to 36 months of prepaid xbox live gold subscription cards, then the option to convert these 36 months of xbox live gold to game pass ultimate at a 1:1 monthly ratio conversion for a 2nd time all over again is still offered to me correct? the only difference this time around would be that I would have to pay $14.99 or whatever the current monthly game pass ultimate price rate is for one month to convert all prepaid live gold months at 1:1 ratio? since I can't qualify for the $1 per month ultimate promo price deal since I already used that 3 years prior?
  3. BidLight4835988 Win User

HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Good Day

I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it.

My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher. After entering the voucher, it gives me 3 months of Gold. It did not convert to Game Pass Ultimate and I cannot play the games although the gold is active for 3 months. What i am
    looking for is a way or tutorial to convert the
    existing 3 months GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks in Advance.
  4. tnk93 Win User

Problems creating Looking for Group posts.

I used to have a Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription active on this account from a 3 months Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) code i got from discord nitro. This now appears under Canceled subscriptions as Expired on 2/28/2020.

This month i bought a XBOX one X and activated an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month key which should overwrite the old Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) one since it also includes it.

Update: I am seeing a Your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription has expired. message when entering the Services & subscriptions page on my microsoft account. It also has the RENEW option, which is completely pointless since i have the Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate acctive.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

Hi Pariah,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with purchasing 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer for $1. Are you attempting to purchase this deal on an Xbox One console? You may want to try purchasing it online, you can do so here:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I hope this helps.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?

Hi there Ron, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you have Game Pass Core active in your account and you redeem Game Pass Ultimate, a conversion is made from your Core to Ultimate at a conversion rate of 3:2. This means that for every 3 months of Core you have, they will be converted into 2 months of Ultimate.

In your case, if you have 11 months of Game Pass Core and redeem 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate, after the conversion, you would have approximately 250 days or 8.3 months of Game Pass Ultimate (220 days from the conversion + the month you used for the conversion).

I hope this clarifies things a little more, and if you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Best regards.
Thema:

Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox...

1. Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox... - Similar Threads - activate month game

2. My account was hacked activity.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked activity.: My account was hacked. I received an email from microsoft of suspicious activity. It was me. I already removed credit card info and reset my password. What do I do for the pending charges? It is...
  3. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  4. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  5. How long does it take for rewards to activate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take for rewards to activate?: I claimed 1000 robux from rewards 3 to 4 days ago, but i still haven't gotten the robux on my account 0e960af7-e0ce-4b4c-b376-e5ea53a8b462
  6. How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?: I recently bought a Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor - 27-Inch QHD (2560x1440) 165Hz. I have tried to activate 120 hertz and 1440 resolution but have not been able to do so I tried many different HDMI...
  7. Devkit activation fails.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Devkit activation fails.: hello This is Ryan from KRAFTON HQ in Korea. We purchased an Xbox Series X devkit in April, and when we received it and tried to use it, we kept getting Activation Failed. The exact error...
  8. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  9. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  10. I have 2 amounts going of my bank account monthly and I dont have any active acounts....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 amounts going of my bank account monthly and I dont have any active acounts....: Hi I have 2 x debits going of my bank account monthly and dont have any active account. How do I stop this? 025ed87a-1ba8-48c7-b8e1-f66728dfbfc3