hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on...

Discus and support hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on step two and eror 100 what should i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sonix store, Sep 8, 2022.

1. sonix store
    sonix store Guest

hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on...

hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on step two and eror 100 what should i do?

:)

sonix store, Sep 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on step two and eror 100 what should i do?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this sonix

Are you able to use the original hard drive again on your Xbox to see if the issue persists?

If yes, did you tried everything from here?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

(From step 1 to 5)

If yes (with the new and old hard drive), and nothing works. Your console needs to be repaired
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

We cannot help you with self repair. You must use an authorized factory formatted hard drive eith your Xbox, which is not available outside official repair facilities.
  4. thomasstranger Win User

Apps crash at 0% on downlod

Hi this is still happening to my xbox x I have 8 apps I ready to install and whenever I try to it says installation stopped. I have hard reset a number of times and in plugged etc. I have even wiped hard drive but when I set up console again it still
    has the same apps in ready ti install. Please help do I need to send for repair
  5. Vwbuggyuk Win User

2 xboxes 1 gamer tag 1 offline games 1 online

But if I use the old Xbox (hard drive full). Can I log in with my gamer tag on the old Xbox and delete the hard drive then install only the games I want to play offline.

Will that affect the new series x Xbox ( as I only have the one gamer tag).

If deleted old games from old Xbox, when I log in to new Xbox, will they have been deleted from that Xbox as I don’t want to loose them as I play online on the new Xbox.
  6. Nitrota Win User

Update Issue

thanks for trying to help, however when i turn on my xbox all it does is tries to read something then it stops and then tells me to reinsert my hard drive. i can't use my controller on it for anything. all i can do is send it in for a repair/ new one because
    something is wrong with it internally. my hard drive that i have (250 gb one) is fine. i think it's the 4 gb hard drive inside it that's messed up. i have used my hard drive with my friend's xbox and it works perfectly. nothing wrong at all. I've tried downloading
    the update onto a usb and then using that, but nope. I've tried to reinsert my hard drive multiple times, blowing into it, wiping it, but nothing. And when I take out my hard drive, it tries to read the internal memory and then stops. i might just have to
    call xbox and order a replacement or a repair.
Thema:

1. hi. i set up a new hard drive on my xbox on x and when i wnat updtae it offline stop on... - Similar Threads - set hard drive

2. My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the...: The previous update downloaded fine when it was on the hard drive so could the drive also be out of space? 1025db80-ee6b-4800-b57d-0f00ec8c43d5
  3. Why can’t I open my settings even after hard resetting multiple times and why does my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I open my settings even after hard resetting multiple times and why does my Xbox...: When I turn my Xbox on most times it just stays on the green loading screen for hours and when it does work it freezes within 10 minutes of just in the menu I can’t even play a single game for up...
  4. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  5. How to set up an external hard drive to store games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up an external hard drive to store games!: Hello! I got a 8T hard drive with a USB 3.0 cord and i hooked it up to my xbox one and it notices it but when i go to storage management it states that the external hard drive only stores...
  6. Dont get the option to set a XboxGames folder for second hard drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont get the option to set a XboxGames folder for second hard drive.: I have my C: drive set to a folder called XGames as the installation folder but when i try to set one for my D: drive it does not show a prompt to, Can anyone help? [img] [img] I have tried...
  7. How to fix external hard drive error 0x80bd003c when trying to set as capture location.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix external hard drive error 0x80bd003c when trying to set as capture location.: I recently bought a Seagate Firecuda gaming hub and was attempting to use it as a capture location but it was not working correctly. I saw a few other posts on this issue but none of them were...
  8. Why is it so hard to set Fortnite up on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so hard to set Fortnite up on Xbox?: Having real issues getting Fortnite on Xbox series x. My son had Xbox for his recent 9th birthday. Epic games have been extremely helpful but they suggested contact yourselves. My son can’t speak...
  9. Xbox 360 won't set up like new device after formatting hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't set up like new device after formatting hard drive?: Normally when your format your hard drive and memory unit it allows you to set-up your xbox 360 like a new xbox 360.... but mine just said it was done and returned to the storage menu in the...
  10. External Hard Drive power settings when set as default. Best settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive power settings when set as default. Best settings?: Hi, i recently purchased an external 2 TB Western Digital Passport X drive for Xbox. By default, the option "turn storage off when xbox is off" is checked, my Hard drive i have selected as default...