Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

Discus and support Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nandhakishore chiluveri, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

Hi

Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update. Please help me to fix this problem. I also tried the offline update and it is not showing the usb drive.

Please help me.

Thank you

:)

nandhakishore chiluveri, Feb 2, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section. The error code 0x80072efe

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox console.

If I may ask, have you tried formatting your USB in NTFS? If not yet, please do as it is a requirement to perform an Offline System Update.

If yes and it doesn't work, try to use a different USB.

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port.
    A USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS.

Note: The original Xbox One console may require an extra update, depending on which version of the operating system it is currently running. If you have an original Xbox One console, skip to the ”Original Xbox One console only” section.

If the USB has been formatted and showing up on your USB drive, please follow the detailed instructions to perform OSU for the Xbox One console through the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

If it still doesn't work, I'm afraid Offline System Update is the last resort to fix an Xbox system update error. You can try to check your free warranty repair order( or out-of-warranty options) for your console through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. GOLDIE 300 Win User

There was a problem with the update

I am having the same issues went to the Game Stop and was to surprised to see they had XBOX ONE systems in stock, so I purchased one got home and tried to set it up and got stuck on the "There was a problem with the update" ***. I spoke to Microsoft and
    they said once XBO XLIVE is back up and running that I will be able to update my system. I hope that this will not be a constant problem because I may just have to put this next gen crap on EBAY and stick with my 360 because at least I could be playing offline
    at the moment.
  4. XB Antz Win User

Xbox stock microphone still not working!

Finally got a mic to work after four months, I fixed my problem by buying a new controller and headphone set .

It looks like the stock controller for the Xbox one had problems updating because as soon as I connected my new controller I had to update and it worked and i was able to hear and speak to people .

I tried all the steps below before buying the new controller and headset and they did not work, i believe it was because there was no update for my old stock controller or there was a problem updating it .

This is what I did :

1. Turned off the Xbox one by unplugging it from the wall .

2. Removed all parts of the charge and play kit out of the stock controller and put them into the new controller .

3. Connected the Xbox one back into the wall and switched it on .

4. Then updated the new controller .

5. Connected the new headset to the new controller and started up Call of Duty Black ops 3 .

The new controller I bought had the new 3.5mm connection, where as the old controller was stock and did not,

I think this might also be part of the problem .

www.game.co.uk/.../official-xbox-one-wireless-controller-with-3-5mm-stereo-jack-721223

The headset I bought were Kama Tritons with the 3.5mm connector and the old headset was the Xbox one stock headset .

www.trittonaudio.com/.../kama_xbox-one.asp

Hope it helps.
  5. mikiedodds Win User

Xbox console

Hi I couldn’t find a section for external hard drives but recently my hard drive has been acting up it says it’s ready then disconnects and it also shows all my storage but none of my games are installed they are all uninstalled this has recently started happening when my Xbox got damaged so I don’t know if that’s got something to do with it so if someone has any ideas to why this is happening can you let me know thank you
  6. MarkyB916 Win User

XBOX one manage games and apps difference between Updates and Queue

Hi.

I understand how the queuing process works, but what I want to know is why I have three games that are just sat in the 'updates' section. If I have everything set up for automatic updates then why don't they move from Updates to Queue ? Normally I would expect to see my updates in the queue with the current update downloading and the others waiting. Once the update is complete the next one starts etc.

You also advise clearing cookies. How do you do this on the XBox One? Are you referring to the cache?
Thema:

Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

1. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section.... - Similar Threads - recently started setting

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...
  4. Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX: Yesterday I went to browse a game's page in the Store and my controller no longer worked in the Store and I was forced to restart the console. I couldn't do anything once it entered the Store? The...
  5. Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...: I really need this one clip but since the bug it won’t let me delete old ones I don’t need e42f8eb7-6a56-42d9-8f7a-ccd401739101
  6. Hogwarts legacy won’t install or start after recent update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy won’t install or start after recent update: So my copy of Hogwarts legacy updated and now it won’t work, having uninstalled it it now won’t even re-install. The game disc is in excellent condition no scratches or anything and my internet...
  7. Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to start Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 after recent mandatory update - Infinity...: Today MSFS was starting as usual. However, it forced me today to download the mandatory update. I downloaded all 12 GB. When I tried to then run the game, after downloading the update, the...
  8. Xbox won't start after recent update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start after recent update.: I completed the recent system update however when I turn my console on I end up with a black screen. I get the green xbox one startup screen, and then it goes to a black screen. The "welcome"...
  9. Recent start up issues and game syncing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent start up issues and game syncing: November hasn't been my friend. First my game RDR2 has been having trouble syncing game with a save. Xbox says clear saved game and resent with cloud. Console freezes up when i try this. So i...
  10. Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8027025A - Games on Xbox One won't start after most recent firmware update on ...: I searched the Xbox Forums and I wasn't able to find answer that has resolved my issue. But ever since my Xbox One downloaded and installed the latest update, none of my games whether it is disc...