Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...

Discus and support Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So it's a Warner Bros problem and not an Xbox/Microsoft problem? I'm ready to take the flipping thing back for a refund rather than have to jump... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMCCx N1NJ4, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Talos63
    Talos63 Guest

Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...

So it's a Warner Bros problem and not an Xbox/Microsoft problem? I'm ready to take the flipping thing back for a refund rather than have to jump through all these hoops!

Talos63, Nov 29, 2014
  2. AvengerCTC
    AvengerCTC Guest
    Mister Quimby, my code for Trials of War still says it has already been redeemed, both when entering through the dashboard and the website. It is not listed under Shadow of Mordor following the steps you listed above, nor is it listed in my Download History.
    This is getting really ridiculous, I've had the game for nearly two weeks already.

AvengerCTC, Nov 30, 2014
  3. I had the same problem and what I did is I put my hard drive into my brother's Xbox and did it on ky profile and it worked. Hope this helped you as it worked for me.

XxKiiDxMiONXx, Dec 1, 2014
  4. Talos63
    Talos63 Guest

WB provided a new DLC code for the Dark Ranger skin which worked.

Talos63, Dec 1, 2014
  5. Hey there Talos63!

Glad to hear that you were able to get the issue sorted!

Hey AvengerCTC!

Sorry to hear that the issue is continuing to occur. If you haven't already, go ahead and try the steps that I have suggested above. If the issue continues I recommend reaching out to Warner Bros support for further assistance. You can reach them from
    their WB Games support page. Be sure to post back letting us know how everything went. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 2, 2014
  6. you have to go to the store you bought it from or contact microsoft support

WickederPhoenix, Dec 2, 2014
  7. Got this on 360 and downloaded the test of power challenge, but the dark ranger skin code says its already redeemed?

HAWKFIELD-969AB414-AFC4-45F9-9935-343CFAB93B91, Dec 16, 2014
  8. Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...

Hey there HAWKFIELD!

Sorry to hear about the DLC redemption issue. I recommend trying a few steps to see if we can get this issue sorted:

• From the Dashboard navigate to the Settings tab.
    • Select System and then select Storage.
    • Select Hard Drive and then select Games and Apps.
    • Select Shadow of Mordor and scroll down.
    • Check to see if you are able to view the downloadable content.
    If you are still unable to access the downloadable content, I recommend reaching out to Warner Bros for further assistance. You can reach them from their WB Games support page. Be sure to
    post back letting us know how everything went. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 16, 2014
  9. my codes was used already, haha

FibrousSky460, Dec 31, 2014
  10. Hey there FibrousSky460!

If you are experiencing issues downloading the Dark Ranger DLC, please go ahead and try the steps that I have suggested above. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Jan 1, 2015
  11. Hey Guys I use a xbox one and i found a way that gives you the dark ranger stuff.All u have to go is go to the Shadow of Mordor add-ons in the xbox store and look for the skin and the challenge mode,after that it allows you to install it.This only works
    if you have already given the code or scanned the QR Code.

ExceptedYeti321, Apr 18, 2015
  12. Hey there, ExceptedYeti321! Thanks so much for your resolution steps for Xbox One, however this thread is for the Xbox 360 version of the game, and the issue has been resolved for a few months now. If you need assistance with any support issues, please post
    up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ... :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: