Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...

Discus and support Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; wonder if they'll give us something to make up for the codes not working 026905c2-06eb-4ff6-94dd-b9df896adc5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMCCx N1NJ4, Nov 19, 2014.

1. xMCCx N1NJ4
    xMCCx N1NJ4 Guest

Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...

wonder if they'll give us something to make up for the codes not working

:)

xMCCx N1NJ4, Nov 19, 2014
  2. graithyn
    graithyn Guest
    REDEEMING GAME ADD-ON CODE

I need an admin to help me cause this is about a code I got from pre ordering "shadow of mordor" and the dark ranger pack codes wont work. I need help.

graithyn, Nov 19, 2014
  3. TemplarDylly
    TemplarDylly Guest
    Shadow of Mordor

can someone please help me i got a code for shadow of mordor and i redeemed it and it wont work on the game please help Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ... :(

TemplarDylly, Nov 19, 2014
  4. Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...

I also have the same problem. I called both microsoft and monolith and they say they are doing everything they can to get it fixed

GhostArcher3375, Nov 19, 2014
  5. My Xbox support rep had me read my codes and he said the system registered they were valid dlc codes just not for shadow of mordor

GhostArcher3375, Nov 19, 2014
  6. I got it too with the Dark Ranger and it just says mine is invalid

MUSICisLIFE34, Nov 20, 2014
  7. so I'm not the only one.. Dark ranger code isnt working.. tried to input it on xbl.com and my console.. nada for both I read a comment that monolith and microsoft are "pointing fingers" at eachother.. how lame.. so just wait?

IINovaShadowII, Nov 20, 2014
  8. HaVocZ3R0
    HaVocZ3R0 Guest

same here tried multiple times

HaVocZ3R0, Nov 20, 2014
  9. HaVocZ3R0
    HaVocZ3R0 Guest
    Me too its sum bs that they are trying to fix this

HaVocZ3R0, Nov 20, 2014
  10. Vio Tyger
    Vio Tyger Guest
    yeap i got the same problem aswel i cant find anything to fix the codes myself i think game ripped us all off Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ... :D we should get a code via email from game saying sorry for the mistake thats what i think anyway, im off down to game soon and going to tell them
    a peice of my mind Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ... :D

Vio Tyger, Nov 21, 2014
  11. ssj4falky
    ssj4falky Guest
    Same problem, both Dark Ranger skin and Test of Power challenge. Looking on the 360 shop, these DLC's don't seem to exist...

Maybe they are just not online yet? but would be nice to hear from someone at Monolith/Microsoft...

ssj4falky, Nov 21, 2014
  12. Tollitus
    Tollitus Guest
    Just got the game an hour ago, tried redeeming them on the Xbox, just jumps to it being invalid tried redeeming them on this site least it acknowledge it was a code but just gave me a message indicating something has gone wrong.. how can it be so difficult
    to get a code to work ?

Tollitus, Nov 21, 2014
  13. Hi, i recently got shadow of mordor and it came with a Dark Ranger Pack, but the two codes on ...

Ok good news codes working finally now

Lucianbloodwolf, Nov 21, 2014
  14. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Hey there everyone!

Thank you all very much for posting! I've taken all of your information and bubbled it up to the proper teams so they can investigate. I'll make sure to post again in this thread when I have an update for you all.

Thank you again for posting as well as for your patience while we look into things! =)

Mister Cerb, Nov 21, 2014
  15. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Hey there Lucian and Music! Thank you both very much for posting!

There's another thread over
    HERE with other users encountering the same thing. To make sure no one misses out on anything, I'm going to merge this thread into the main thread so that any updates, etc we post will go to everyone.

Thank you again for posting as well as for your patience while we look into things! =)

Mister Cerb, Nov 21, 2014
Thema: