Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

Discus and support Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RJ Johnson1, Dec 19, 2023.

1. RJ Johnson1
    RJ Johnson1 Guest

Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my promised content or a refund

:)

RJ Johnson1, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible to just buy the vault edition upgrade for the skins and weapons without buying the base game?

Hello Gio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To answer your question, no because you will still need the base game to unlock the upgrade contents.

Redemption of the upgrade contents (Vault Edition Upgrade) would require Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III digital Cross-Gen Bundle in which sold separately.

Support article for reference:

Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III - Vault Edition Upgrade | Xbox

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III: Detailing all Game Editions and Pre Order Benefits

Your brother may purchase the upgrade for his account.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

4. ngocphi Win User

I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

It is because of yoir version of cod

In order to use vault.edition upgrade either you must buy the full vault at 100 or have the 30 dollar upgrade and the digital VERSION of the cod game

Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III.

In addition to the base game – Digital Cross-Gen version on consoles and Standard Edition on PC – Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*, and up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign, the Vault Edition includes the following bonus content.

If you purchased a physical edition of the game, you are not able to upgrade to the Vault Edition. The Vault Edition is a digital only offer that is not available to those with a physical edition of the game.

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...self, any applicable,has a Soap operator pack.

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-iii/articles/modern-warfare-iii-editions

It.has been the same for every vault.edition
  5. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

6. Georges C. Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bbadger24, to upgrade your game to the Vault Edition, launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and navigate to the in-game Store. Once there, you can purchase the Vault Edition upgrade.
Thema:

1. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not... - Similar Threads - purchased call duty

2. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  3. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased: I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I...
  4. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  7. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  8. Looking to purchase and download the first 3 call of duty games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to purchase and download the first 3 call of duty games: Hello I'm Tug, new here hopefully someone can help me. I own 2 digital only Xbox one S series and have been looking everywhere for the first 3 call of duty games. I've tried Xbox Store Amazon eBay...
  9. I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it: Call of duty not working have the disc but still telling me to purchase it 0a12efd6-dbd6-49b7-9115-7390055c06f8
  10. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...