Hi I need to make a request about my recent com ban

Discus and support Hi I need to make a request about my recent com ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox, I would like to know why I have been given (what it feels to me) an unfair communications ban and I would like to know what this is for.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xtrafloppyone, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Hi I need to make a request about my recent com ban

Hello Xbox, I would like to know why I have been given (what it feels to me) an unfair communications ban and I would like to know what this is for. Thanks

:)

xtrafloppyone, Jan 7, 2017
  2. SMIDSY24
    SMIDSY24 Guest
    preview programme

is there a way i can get the preview programme i had a ban in decemeber

and my mate on xbox sent me the request the request was deined cause of my recent ban

if anyone has any info on how i can be accepted on tjhe preview programme please let me know

thanks

SMIDSY24, Jan 7, 2017
  3. RK Fury
    RK Fury Guest
    case review

I spoke with one of the supporters about my recent account ban and I was told I still haven't finished off my case review yet, I need to finish it off but it won't let me

RK Fury, Jan 7, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why you were suspended & how long for.

You can also look on the enforcement site where you can file for a case review as well if eligible
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why you were suspended & how long for.

You can also look on the enforcement site where you can file for a case review as well if eligible
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  6. GoDz M3RK Win User

Imaginary Com Ban

It wasn't even a fair com ban he was saying childish stuff about my parents so I said childish stuff about his and he got salty and reported me.
  7. johnny4543 Win User

communication banned 4 times in a week

im about to cry i finished all my homework and I'm com banned for no reason
  8. Smwutches Win User

I got banned but I don’t know why

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox,com for information about your ban, but even though you think that was harmless, that word is not allowed on the service.
  9. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Delayed Ban Reason

Hello M3RK,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

After closer inspection of your Forum account, it seems you have more than one post about the same situation.

Please refer back to your recent post "Imaginary Com Ban" for more assistance, and this current post will be locked.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Hi I need to make a request about my recent com ban - Similar Threads - need request recent

2. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  3. I need a phone number for billing. My requests have not been met.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a phone number for billing. My requests have not been met.: I need a phone number to speak to someone in billing. I dont want ta chat and I dont need instructions just a phone number to call. ce415744-14f4-4143-8f29-516c434f86a2
  4. How do I accept a friend request on switch and do I need Nintendo online to do so

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I accept a friend request on switch and do I need Nintendo online to do so: I don't know what gose here 37c9fb12-9a4e-4a23-9943-9e7efaf2e758
  5. I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a call back as its saying that they are unable to process my request for a call back...: The method of contact is horrendous and i am trying to get into contact due to as product safety issue. I need this resolved. a633f73c-6243-4f61-aa33-99e735c07d8c
  6. I need a refund request please.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund request please.: Ok so this morning my 3year old little brother bought another Fortnite pack so I tried to refund it but it got denied because I used all my refund this year and I really want a refund please I...
  7. My question was a question not a feature request you dumbfucks, no need to lock it. Hence...

in XboX Insiders
    My question was a question not a feature request you dumbfucks, no need to lock it. Hence...: Bye submitted by /u/153IQ-yet-retarded [link] [comments]
  8. I need to request a refund but I cannot get it to work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to request a refund but I cannot get it to work.: We purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 today and couldn't get it to download. So I requested a call for help with that. We ended up getting disconnected in the process AND our Minecraft Java...
  9. I need help with a refund request.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with a refund request.: I was wondering if there's a way i can request a refund without going thru my oder history and instead simply send a email or something other than going to my order history//order details//...
  10. I need to know about the status of my warranty service request

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know about the status of my warranty service request: I raised a warranty service request, from which I received the label for sending the device by email, and the shipment was made, which was made by the store where I bought the device that was Best...