Hi, I need support for xbox insiders hub and insider preview.

Discus and support Hi, I need support for xbox insiders hub and insider preview. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I got the hub on Sat. 4th. Everything was fine, But then unenroll my xbox was accidentally checked. (i want to be in and stay in the program. And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tdawg201278, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Tdawg201278
    Tdawg201278 Guest

Hi I got the hub on Sat. 4th. Everything was fine, But then unenroll my xbox was accidentally checked. (i want to be in and stay in the program.

And now I get the unauthorized error. * There's a problem Error making HTTP call (HTTP Code: Unauthorized, Correlation ID: ) StatusCode: Unauthorized *

Support said for me to post my issue here.

I need to get if fixed so I can use the xbox insiders hub. I also wanting/waiting to be enrolled in the xbox insiders preview program.

ID.

Thank You Ted.

:)

Tdawg201278, Feb 8, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Problem with the preview program

Join the Xbox One Update Preview

Because of overwhelming response and limited space, we’re not currently offering a way to invite friends to the Xbox One Update Preview. We’ll let Insiders know if this changes in the future.

Note If you previously participated in the Xbox Preview Program, you can rejoin the Xbox One Update Preview at any time by selecting it from the
    Insider content list in the Xbox Insider Hub.

For more info about the Xbox Insider Hub, see the
    Xbox Insider Hub support page

For more info about providing feedback, see the
    Report a problem support page

Daft Badger, Feb 8, 2017
  3. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Unexpected permissions popup when signing into microsoft account in Xbox Insider Hub on Win 10

Hi,

For better assistance with Xbox Insider Hub, you can also share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on the Xbox Insider Forums. To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to Insider Program forums.

2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

3. Click on Chat with Support.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Feb 8, 2017
  4. Tdawg201278
    Tdawg201278 Guest

How long does unenroll take?

Tdawg201278, Feb 9, 2017
  5. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I think the unenrol can take up to 72 hours to complete once this has happened you should be able to use the Xbox Insider Hub app to re enrol your console in the program.

gds1972, Feb 9, 2017
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey Ted!

You'll want to post this over in the
    Xbox Preview Program forums
    . They are more in the know about their program than we are.

Thanks for understanding. Hi, I need support for xbox insiders hub and insider preview. :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Ted!

You'll want to post this over in the
    Xbox Preview Program forums
    . They are more in the know about their program than we are.

Thanks for understanding. :)
  8. Tdawg201278 Win User

How long does unenroll take?
  9. gds1972 Win User

I think the unenrol can take up to 72 hours to complete once this has happened you should be able to use the Xbox Insider Hub app to re enrol your console in the program.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Problem with the preview program

Join the Xbox One Update Preview

Because of overwhelming response and limited space, we’re not currently offering a way to invite friends to the Xbox One Update Preview. We’ll let Insiders know if this changes in the future.

Note If you previously participated in the Xbox Preview Program, you can rejoin the Xbox One Update Preview at any time by selecting it from the
    Insider content list in the Xbox Insider Hub.

For more info about the Xbox Insider Hub, see the
    Xbox Insider Hub support page

For more info about providing feedback, see the
    Report a problem support page
  11. XBF Erick C Win User

Weird text on messages.

Hi there,

You should be able to report these problems through theXbox
    Insider Hub app
    . This may be related to any updates that are released to you through the Preview Program, If you need more help on reporting problems go ahead and follow the support article below.

I hope this helps
Thema:

1. Hi, I need support for xbox insiders hub and insider preview. - Similar Threads - need support insiders

2. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  5. We need better xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need better xbox support: I have gotten a 2day suspension for no reason at all All I did was boot up my game to see I’m suspended I did not do any this the day before and had no warnings,I don’t even no what the reason was...
  6. We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440

in XboX Insiders
    We Need Ultrawide Support, even if it only works in 1440: I cannot find any information online about this in recent months/years. Only that we thought it was coming at first, but it never did. Please, Microsoft, PLEASE can we get this? submitted by...
  7. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  8. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...
  9. I need support to co tact me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need support to co tact me: Can we have co tact with support from Xbox??? I need them to sort out my account, only they can do it Can someone tell me An email or something as cannot chat to them and asking for a call...
  10. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6