Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel

Discus and support Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You see, it has a manual on what to map the buttons to, however it doesnt tell you how to do it on xbox, ps4 or on switch. It also thinks that the gear... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Cotton1, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel

You see, it has a manual on what to map the buttons to, however it doesnt tell you how to do it on xbox, ps4 or on switch. It also thinks that the gear up/down paddles are extra triggers.

:)

Thomas Cotton1, Oct 28, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Thomas C, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you need help setting up your XR steering wheel on Xbox, PS4, or Switch. Here are some general steps you can follow to configure your steering wheel on these platforms:

Xbox

Connect your steering wheel to the Xbox console via a USB cable.

Turn on your Xbox console.

Press the “Mode” button on the XR steering wheel to start using it.

It is important to remember that each steering wheel may have its own specific instructions for setup, so I would recommend that you consult your XR steering wheel's user manual for more detailed instructions.
  3. icsxyppl Win User

XR STEERING WHEEL

4. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

5. Nkosana23 Win User

Logitech G920 F1 21 bug

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You may have to contact the game creators for assistance with how to setup the steering wheel.

You may also contact the steering wheel creators for how to set it up for the specific game.
  6. Ace Micro Win User

I want to play a game on my xbox 360 with a usb steering wheel but it's not working

Hi Joshy T1,

Not all USB steering wheels are compatible with the Xbox360. Check if the steering wheel is for Xbox One and Xbox Series as the Superdrive Steering wheels from memory were not made for the Xbox360 and were designed for the newer consoles.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel - Similar Threads - need help setting

2. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  3. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  4. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  5. I can't play on Minecraft realms because of how my account is set up I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play on Minecraft realms because of how my account is set up I need help: I currently bought an Xbox series s and I put my Microsoft account on the Xbox series s and since then I haven't been able to play on Minecraft realms at all but I can play online multiplayer with...
  6. I need help formatting my storage device. How do i set it up? When it is plugged in, I have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help formatting my storage device. How do i set it up? When it is plugged in, I have...: I have no pc to format my new storage device. I try to use this on my xbox to store games and apps but when it is plugged in, it is recognised but I do not receive a pop up. When i watch the...
  7. Help set up account wrong and need to change without losing my sons stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help set up account wrong and need to change without losing my sons stuff: When i first got my son an xbox i didnt know what i was doing so i set up an account but his "user name" and everything he plays is set up to me. Therefore he can purchase things and change things...
  8. Need help with xbox cloud gaming set up on Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with xbox cloud gaming set up on Xbox one s: So I recently reset my xbox(I'm leasing it and was going to return it but they gave me an extension) so I set it back up and now i can no longer access cloud gaming. I can access it on my phone...
  9. Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help changing the email used to set up my xbox one.. (not the xbox live/store email)...: I need help changing the email the person used to set up my son's Xbox One. Not the email for Xbox live/store, that one is the correct one. It's the email used to set up the password to even get...
  10. Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team: Hallo, I have been for example XBOX Ambassador since May 2019. At the beginning of September 2020, I received a permanent lock on XBOX Live from the XBOX Enforcement Team - without warning. I...