Hi, I need help with a problem with my gold card.

Discus and support Hi, I need help with a problem with my gold card. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. f73c61a7-a47d-455a-a199-0084a7810260 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ExtermiNoyer23, May 30, 2017.

1. Hi, I need help with a problem with my gold card.

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

:)

ExtermiNoyer23, May 30, 2017
  2. AndDok
    AndDok Guest
    Downloading AC II with Gold Status

Hi, I have a problem with dowloading Assassin's Creed II. I want to get this game for free with my gold status, but i can't do it cause i need to pay by my card or microsoft points. Can you help me, with this problem?

AndDok, May 30, 2017
  3. error code: 83820065, cant change payment option

hi, i would like to change my payment option, but my old card has a pending gold live account. I wanted to pay it with another card because I have no more credit in old card.

need help

Igor nogueira22, May 30, 2017
  4. Hi, I need help with a problem with my gold card.

Hey there ExtermiNoyer23,

In this care you'll want to reach out to our chat/phone teams. They'll be able to take a closer look at the account and help resolve this issue with you.

You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, May 31, 2017
  5. I had a similar issue after purchasing a code online. Took 2 chat sessons, but after an hour of Chat time with XBL Support the 2nd time...ISSUE WAS RESOLVED!!!

Turns out the USA region XBL code that I purchased was not ia US region code. The code was specific to Spain.

Being a US resident, with a US region Xbox, M$/XBL would not allow me to redeem a region specific code for a region that my xbox would not be in.

Contact XBL support and have them verify the region of your code.

Hope this helps.

SlowHandStyles, Jun 1, 2017
  6. ZB7FK
    ZB7FK Guest
    My code is global but the same message I get

ZB7FK, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hi, I need help with a problem with my gold card.