HI I NEED HELP TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WONT WORK HELP

Discus and support HI I NEED HELP TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WONT WORK HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi and thanks for helping ... i bought a 15$ microsoft card to find out you cant pay one month xbox live with it... i went to the store and then bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by takeiteasy25, Apr 10, 2017.

1. takeiteasy25
    takeiteasy25 Guest

hi and thanks for helping ... i bought a 15$ microsoft card to find out you cant pay one month xbox live with it... i went to the store and then bought a 25 dollars prepaid mastercard... and it wont work on my xbox AND on my laptop... i tried everything...
    now on my xbox its just saying i tried too many and ask me to wait ..i waited 20 hours and then i tried again and it still said to wait ... on the laptop it just keep saying that the postal code is invalid... NOW they tried to make a payment cuz my xboxlive
    was ending april the 4th and i forgot about it and my credit card isnt valid anymore so the payment didnt pass and they say i owe they 13.99 or what ever.... is there anyway i can contact them by phone and make me pay what ever i have to pay to PLAY please
    help me and thank you

:)

takeiteasy25, Apr 10, 2017
  2. xbox live wont conect

hi need help tryed everything i just topped up my sons xbox for 3monts now it wont connet to xbox live internet conection fine just wont go online can anyone help me pls s hes going mad

TeemingAlmond60, Apr 10, 2017
  3. Lonestar4711
    Lonestar4711 Guest
    AC4BF Upgrade to xbox one

Hi!

Anyone know how it works? When i try to download via xbox live I have to pay the full price! Any Idea?

Thank you for help!

Lonestar4711, Apr 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Apr 10, 2017
  5. I cant pay for xbox one live

ARTAVIASWASHINGTON, Sep 22, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey ARTAVIASWASHINGTON!

If you haven't already go ahead and start a new thread so we can cater to your issue specifically and get you back up and running!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 31, 2018
  7. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey ARTAVIASWASHINGTON!

If you haven't already go ahead and start a new thread so we can cater to your issue specifically and get you back up and running!
  8. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support directly and speak to billing for assistance http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. ARTAVIASWASHINGTON Win User

I cant pay for xbox one live
  10. maddennflfan Win User

Gears and Minecraft

but i need help paying for the xbox live account parents wont let me get it no more
  11. KB199 Win User

Double monthly payment

I just paid $20ish for a live renewal and i need to pay another $10.95 all going well in less than two weeks. That wont help me.
Thema:

1. HI I NEED HELP TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WONT WORK HELP - Similar Threads - NEED HELP PAY

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Ok so I need some help so it's January 6 2023 today is the day I pay for my gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I need some help so it's January 6 2023 today is the day I pay for my gamepass ultimate: I pay for my xbox ultimate it's 17$ I have 15$ on my Microsoft account and 12 on a prepaid visa am I able to use both of thoes to pay for the subscription 4adc1781-74b5-41ce-add0-a46a82f0cc01
  9. Help with game pass . Need to pay and can't .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with game pass . Need to pay and can't .: need help with my game pass i got a balance of $25.00 on muy Xbox gift card i used this method twice two pay for my game pass but this time i can't pay the $11.14 of the game pass . I been trying...
  10. Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge: I don't have the option to pay the overdue balance so now I'm not able to play on xbox live what can I do? ddc6ad16-0773-46f9-8f7a-7a3275526452