Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360

Discus and support Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help need to reset parental pasword on my xbox360 E,i dont find the paper anymore where i wryte down the pasword,any sugestion or help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DashingALEX, Jan 13, 2018.

1. DashingALEX
    DashingALEX Guest

Help need to reset parental pasword on my xbox360 E,i dont find the paper anymore where i wryte down the pasword,any sugestion or help?

:)

DashingALEX, Jan 13, 2018
  2. How can I reset my parental controls?

Hi,

I have bought a used xbox360 and have no way to find out what the password is for parental controls. How can I reset it?

PrudentWolf750, Jan 13, 2018
  3. Kvazzard
    Kvazzard Guest
    parental control password

Hello. my baby put parental controls on Xbox360 and forgot password. how to reset it?

Kvazzard, Jan 14, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Parental control

5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Family Control

HI, i need to disable Family Control, but my friend that sold me him Xbox360 don't remember the code and the answer at the question. Can anyone try to help me pls???
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code should be simple on the web site
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]

7. XBF Amber M Win User

XBox360 Zugendschutz

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with the parental controls on your "new to you" Xbox 360. If the seller cannot recall the passcode for reset, or the answer to their pass code question,
    then you'll need to attempt to reset the pass code online.

How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Parents control

Thema:

1. Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360 - Similar Threads - need help reset

2. p i need help asap so i can reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    p i need help asap so i can reset my password.: me and my friend share a xbox account to play fortnite on. but when i restarted my xbox one console it said i need a password which i forgot. the only option it gives me is text but i dont have my...
  3. Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot: Can remember what my passcode was for the 360 need help to reset it a105440f-6a14-41c1-97db-5fa2ad703632
  4. Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work: Hello. Recently i have had issues with call of duty dlc and have been messaging Activision support but i have an idea that i thought i might ask some of you about. So i read the limits on use of...
  5. What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.: So I'm trying to fix an error with my Battlefront 2 disc on Xbox One S demanding an update and stopping updating quickly at 22%. (More help on this is very needed!) Apparently, I'm supposed to...
  6. I NEED HELP!! I can't reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP!! I can't reset my password.: So I am needing to reset my password for my Microsoft Account as I have forgotten it. But when I click Forgot Password. It asks for a code to my email which I enter the code and then it asks for a...
  7. Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset: Good evening all - I purchased an Xbox 360 from a garage sale second hand. The console has a parental control pin assigned to it. The original owner forgot it. I tried registering this console...
  8. I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...: i Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember any of the old credentials. Any help from anyone. Thanks guys in advance...
  9. Need Help Installing Game Pass games to D: drive after Windows reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Installing Game Pass games to D: drive after Windows reset: For context, I had all my games working fine previously, but after needing to do a full reset on Windows in order to update it, I can no longer install games to my D: drive rather than my boot...
  10. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]