Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

Discus and support Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s> in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] pc controller 2fe2d982-8422-4bfa-93ec-d8d153488081 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by alialqaisi, Jun 25, 2019.

1. alialqaisi
    alialqaisi Guest

Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s> [​IMG]
    pc
    controller

:)

alialqaisi, Jun 25, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You can also try this link to recover your pin/passkey. Hope this helps! :)

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/my-account/security/manage-xbox-one-passkey
  3. Tomesso Win User

4. Mister Gwyther Win User

xbox live

Hey there Spat! Is this pin using the controller buttons? This is a LIVE passcode and if you forgot it, you will need to download your profile again from LIVE to bypass it. Please let us know if that helps, thanks!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Signing in PIN problem

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to reset your PIN by following the steps below:

1. On the sign-in screen, select I forgot my PIN below the PIN text box. If there are multiple accounts on the PC, choose the one you need to reset.

2. On the Enter your password screen, type the password for your Microsoft account and then select Next.

3. On the Help us protect your info screen, choose to receive your security code either as a text or email message. If you select the text, type the last four digits of your phone number, and then select Send Code. Learn more about security info and security codes

4. When you get the code as a text or email message on a separate device, enter it on the Enter the code you received screen, and then select Next.

5. In the Set up a PIN dialog box, enter your new PIN and confirm it. Your new PIN is now set.

You can check this link for your reference: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/tro...
  6. OutcastChimp Win User

Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Hi!! As im now currently deployed I am for now not near my xobx but I could try redeeming it online! the code (which I would say is expired by now) I no longer have as well as the message.

Thanks again for any help in advance!
Thema:

1. Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s> - Similar Threads - need help forgot

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...: How do I star my x360 live ? c9486fb2-192e-40f7-a5b7-d2a135f18721
  4. Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my Email, need urgent help.: Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if you could just tell me if there was a way to...
  5. Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot: Can remember what my passcode was for the 360 need help to reset it a105440f-6a14-41c1-97db-5fa2ad703632
  6. Brother forgot xbox account password need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brother forgot xbox account password need help: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  7. I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP: my gamer tag is teacher but a few week a go a changed my name to but i already have an alt with that name tag so it genarate a lot of random number so i want my alt back it just a new alt i only...
  8. I forgot my account password and email and need help getting it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my account password and email and need help getting it back: forgot my account email and password and need help getting it back 7f0b2efa-bb48-4c15-a75f-6900fa155983
  9. A friend sold me his Xbox, he forgot the 4 bottons code and secret answer, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend sold me his Xbox, he forgot the 4 bottons code and secret answer, need help!: a friend sold me his xbox 360, so recently i bought a copy of GTAV but everytime i try to play it ask me for the parental 4 bottons code, or secret answer question, wich he forgot, so ill like to...
  10. i need help for reset my account password but forgot

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help for reset my account password but forgot: Dear sir i have two account , one is local hong hong use , i need fix is japanses account , i forgot the password and try use sub email to see the password but not success, because local...