Hi I lost a code for the taken king and I bought it today

Discus and support Hi I lost a code for the taken king and I bought it today in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I lost the code for the taken and I bought it today c505b3b2-258d-42fe-898e-f6e99e8af9dd Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IIQU1CK5C0P35II, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Hi I lost a code for the taken king and I bought it today

Hi I lost the code for the taken and I bought it today

:)

IIQU1CK5C0P35II, Sep 15, 2015
  2. Took money

I bought the taken king for 30$ and 10$ worth of COD points and it says theres a problem and try again it took my money without getting them and im not to happy it happened yesterday i got the email for buying the taken king but not the COD points.

OpTic Kniight, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Game DLC I have already purchased saying I need to Purchase again.

So I am having an issue with Destiny: The Taken King DLC. I purchased and downloaded The Taken King soon after it released and have played fine up until today. Today I tried to play the game but in the game it said that I needed to buy The Taken King in
    order to play really anything in the game. So I went to my Destiny in the storage, went into MANAGE GAME, and inside it showed I have the taken king downloaded. So I thought maybe I had to reinstall it but when I went to do so in the store it needs me to pay
    another 40$ for DLC I have already bought. What is going on and why is the game nor the store not recognizing that I have the Taken King. HELP

A Sassy Pastry, Sep 15, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hi I lost a code for the taken king and I bought it today