Hi! I keep trying to open Xbox on my new computer, but it won't work

Discus and support Hi! I keep trying to open Xbox on my new computer, but it won't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; only things I've installed are Roblox and tried to download minecraft, but something must have gone wrong! I keep getting a popup under XboxPcApp... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ~RaveM~, Nov 29, 2023.

1. ~RaveM~
    ~RaveM~ Guest

only things I've installed are Roblox and tried to download minecraft, but something must have gone wrong! I keep getting a popup under XboxPcApp saying "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\gameplatformservices.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." I know it should work, because it was working until I logged out and tried to install the actual game running thing. (I'm sorry, I'm not super great with tech.) It says Error status 0xc0e90002, if that gives an idea of what the issue is and how to solve it.

:)

~RaveM~, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Hello, my dear, my name is Jose, and I'm delighted to assist you.

In this case, I can provide you with information and a list of steps that can help you address the issue you are experiencing when trying to open the Xbox app on your new computer. Please follow these steps:

Restart Your Computer:

Sometimes, simply restarting the computer can resolve temporary issues. Try restarting and attempt to open the Xbox app again.
    Check Compatibility:

Ensure that your operating system is compatible with the Xbox app. Sometimes, newer versions may not be compatible with older systems. Make sure you have a compatible version of Windows.
    Update the Xbox App:

Make sure you have the latest version of the Xbox app installed. You can do this by visiting the Microsoft Store and checking for updates for the Xbox app.
    Verify System Integrity:

Use the "sfc /scannow" tool to check and repair damaged system files. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator and run the command. This can help resolve issues related to system files.
    Uninstall and Reinstall the Xbox App:

Uninstall the Xbox app from your computer settings and then reinstall it from the Microsoft Store. This can resolve issues with corrupt files.
    Check Region and Language Settings:

Ensure that your computer's region and language settings match those configured in your Microsoft account. Some apps may encounter issues if there are discrepancies in these settings.
    Update Graphics and System Drivers:

Make sure your graphics and operating system drivers are up to date. Visit the website of your computer manufacturer to download the latest driver versions.
    Investigate the Error Code:

Look into the error code 0xc0e90002. You can search for specific information about this code to gather additional details about the nature of the problem.
    Contact Xbox Technical Support:

If the issue persists after following these steps, consider reaching out to Xbox technical support for personalized assistance. Provide specific details about the problem and the error code.
    Remember that these steps are general and may vary depending on the specific configuration and environment of your computer. If you encounter difficulties with any of the steps, consider seeking additional help from a technology expert or Microsoft technical support.

Technical Support Xbox: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. Mogul2001 Win User

Unable to Connect in Minecraft

Yes, my NAT is open. I have tried multiple WiFi connections, even cellular. Nothing has worked. I have removed him as a friend and restarted my Xbox, the game, his computer, his WiFi, and so on. I will try making a new world but we really don't want to
    lose this world. Maybe making a copy of the world would work? We will be trying these next time we're on. Still very frustrating that in every web form, Microsoft claims the issue is with the WiFi when it clearly is not.
  4. CatherineBurcham Win User

error 102?

Me too.

Trying to play microsoft solitaire collection. Keep getting an error code that isn't found. Says I'm not connected. I have done every troubleshooting and restarted my computer and the game. It still won't work.
  5. StevenKerswill Win User

Mercenaries on xbox gold

Hi , it just says unable to open this game , try downloading again which I have and still won't work, it's an original hard drive and all other Xbox gold games have worked , my subscription is active too
  6. taidara Win User

80151103 Error. PLEASE HELP!

[quote user="Symbieh"]I've tried. If I make it from the console or the computer it won't work.[/quote]Ok! So from your computer, you've created a new Microsoft account and Xbox LIVE profile, associated with this freshly made Microsoft account. Then when
    you try download your temporary profile, do you then receive the same error code?

[quote user="Symbieh"]No, but I thought of that today, and I'm going to try tomorrow if no resolution has been found.[/quote]Great! Keep us posted! :)
Thema:

1. Hi! I keep trying to open Xbox on my new computer, but it won't work - Similar Threads - keep trying open

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  6. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  7. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  8. I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. Why...: I downloaded roblox, but when I try to open it, it doesnt open and it keeps closing. I keep trying different things to open and start roblox, but no matter what I do it doesn;'t work....
  9. this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...: i just cant finger this out bit of help would be great 0342fd9c-eb26-47f2-917b-f131b75dd942
  10. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...