Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo

Discus and support Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my points for the current promo going on, got into the website and it said I got ultimate. I got 4 points so I used them to unlock the halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Developeг ✔3, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo

I redeemed my points for the current promo going on, got into the website and it said I got ultimate. I got 4 points so I used them to unlock the halo infinite armor coating, the two visors, and the weapon charm. It said I would receive an email with how to redeem them but I haven’t gotten an email yet. Can anyone help? Thanks

:)

Developeг ✔3, Nov 15, 2023
  2. Aiden Conway Win User

I have also redeemed my points so that I could get the armor coating and I have not gotten the email it said I was going to get
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox promotion. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If I may ask, have you also checked your spam and junk folders just in case you have received the email there?

If you have confirmed you haven't received any email from them, you will need to contact the retailer who is responsible for the promotion. You can submit a request here:

https://contact.pepsico.com/tastyrewards/contact-us or send them a DM on Twitter @DoritosCanada / @PepsiCo

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ate-code/eacb7c8b-f2d2-4ade-9294-c8c83888b879

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Coraanu Win User

Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange

Have:

MW3 MAPS

MW3 CHARS

MTN DEW MAPS

MTN DEW WEAP

MW3 WEAP

DORITOS PERKS

DORITOS STRIKE

MW3 PERKS

MTN DEW STRIKE

DORITOS WEAP

Want:

DORITOS MAPS

DORITOS CHARS

MW3 STRIKE

MTN DEW CHARS

www.rankupxp.com/.../1043912569663
  5. MrWhite360 Win User

Rank Up XP Combat Card Exchange

www.rankupxp.com/.../1050175760488

Available for trade. Cards I need.

MTN DEW MAPS DORITOS MAPS

DORITOS PERKS MTN DEW PERKS

DORITOS STRIKE MTN DEW STRIKE

DORITOS WEAP

MW3 STRIKE

MW3 PERKS

MW3 MAPS

MW3 CHARS
  6. Bazinga79 Win User

Double XP by a Dollar

Well, people ARE paying for Double XP eg; Doritos and MTN Dew. So if you sell it, they will buy.
Thema:

1. Hi. I just redeemed a code with the mtn dew Doritos and rockstar promo - Similar Threads - redeemed code mtn

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  7. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  8. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  9. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  10. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...