Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.

Discus and support Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game , when I trying launch game I get error : we are sorry, the page you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Donatas Liukenskas, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.

Hi.

I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game , when I trying launch game I get error : we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. I tried delete app an again instal but doesn't help . App trying launch game but can't launch game and show same problem.

Thanks

:)

Donatas Liukenskas, Apr 14, 2023
  2. crakho Win User

Watching 4K Hdr makes the picture worse and darkens everything until I quit out of it..

i am having same issue. the picture gets dark when a hdr game or app is launched

Samsung ks8000 tv
  3. RomiDumitru Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi Napalm

Because my tv set Samsung is not so new and doesn't decode Dolby Atmos that is the reason for which I bought the XBOX ONE X to install the Netflix app in Xbox and to take out the Dolby Atmos from Xbox in Onkyo amplituner.

Now, when I open the Netflix app on Xbox I can see which movie has or not the sound in Dolby Atmos. This feature can't see directly on Netflix app on Samsung because tv set Samsung is an old version and doesn't have eARC.

Now, like I said ALL the GAMES and ALL the movie (Netflix) played on XBOX are in Dolby Atmos , no matter that they are or not in that sound format. THIS IS THE "PROBLEM".

Thanks

Romeo
  4. JoeB7 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control any functions on screen

I have the same issue:

* the plain Xbox controller (non elite) connects via bluetooth to the TV and is recognised by the Xbox cloud app on my Samsung TV. I can use it to play games using the Samsung Xbox app.

* the brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects via bluetooth to the TV and is NOT recognised by the Xbox cloud app.

I tried several attempts deleting the pairing, re-pairing. Turn off TV on the power switch. Re-installing the Xbox app on the Samsung TV.

The result is always the same:

* The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects successfully to the TV and is shown as Paired and Connected in the Samsung TVs feature where you add external devices.
    * But the Xbox app shows the yellow ! exclamation mark and does not recognise the Elite Controller.

I’ve paired my other non Elite standard Xbox controller now vie Bluetooth and USB, which works both.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

"Wait a full minute, then give it another try" (0xd000189)

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Spectrum TV app

Thema:

Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game.

1. Hi. I have problem with xbox app on Samsung tv qn95 . I can't launch game. - Similar Threads - problem app Samsung

2. Xbox app streaming problem OBS Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app streaming problem OBS Studios: So I stream on kick sometimes and the few times I did the game started freezing, not for me while looking at my pc but for steam it just froze and I had to minimize the window and then maximize...
  3. Xbox app connecting problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app connecting problem: On the Xbox app, Whenever I invite someone or try and join someones party, it just says "Connecting...". Sometimes I have no problem connecting and other times It's impossible to join a party....
  4. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  5. Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a...: Hello! So I have a problem! On my xbox app the console icon won't pop up! I have a screenshot of the issue but it won't let me send it and the problem is on the app on my computer!...
  6. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  7. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  8. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  9. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  10. Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung M5 2022 VIDEO problem with XCLOUD on XBOX APP: Hello guys, I bought this tv yesterday and everything went smooth, but when i try to launch XBOX app for XCLOUD streaming the games will start properly, but screen goes black after the "XBOX"...