Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

Discus and support Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jarred Hunt, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Jarred Hunt
    Jarred Hunt Guest

Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access to)

:)

Jarred Hunt, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Itsnat.. Win User

I got logged out of my xbox account i tried doing the link (i dont knoe my password) it says i successfully logged back in when i didnt :(

I got logged out of my account a tried doing the link because i dont know my password and my email on that account i can not get into it so i can reset my password. I somehow did reset my password to one of my recents ones but when i try to log in it says its wrong. I dont really know what to do, sorry if it doesnt make sence
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access to)

Hello Jarred Hunt,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and check for the possible issue.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging into your Ubisoft account. Since you no longer have access to the email associated with your account, you will need to contact Ubisoft support directly for assistance with recovering your account. You can reach them through their website or social media channels. As for linking your Xbox account, you will need to have access to the email associated with your Ubisoft account in order to complete the process.

For you to be able to reach Ubisoft, please click on this link: Ubisoft Help - Official Account & Game Support

Hope I helped! P

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. JayC11 Win User

New Terms of Use issues ...

Well ... This is really irritating ... Nothing is working.

I just don't know what to do. The link is not resetting the parental password. It's just resetting the password to my actual account. I wish that the parental e-mail was a Microsoft account, this may have actually worked in that case ... I don't know.

But I can't recover it from Yahoo! ...

I did try to log out of my account before using the link as well. It did exactly what it does when I am logged in.
  5. IBadFoxI Win User

Gears 5

I have the same problem. I easily log into my website account. But when I try to do this in the game, it doesn’t work out for me. Username and password are 100% correct.
  6. SIR WOLFIE 87 Win User

How long until i get confirmation of UA Investigation?

Yes, but they can no longer do that when i use the Account Profile Protection, right? I also recovered my password and changed it, which means whoever accessed my account was logged out and needs the new password if they try and sign back in.
Thema:

1. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to... - Similar Threads - logged Ubisoft account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  5. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  6. It won’t let me log in

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me log in: I tried to log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft and it never lets my log in it always says oops looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  7. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  8. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  9. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  10. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...