hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my...

Discus and support hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my sidebar i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leah Dobro, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Leah Dobro
    Leah Dobro Guest

hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my...

hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my sidebar i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didnt work. how can i get it to work?

:)

Leah Dobro, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Microsoft flight simulator not playable for Xbox one?

Flight sim isnt compatible on Xbox One except through streaming via Xbox Cloud Gaming if you have a gamepass ultimate subscription
  4. Jayden15 Win User

My Xbox tenure dissapeared

No it isnt updating i dont think. I got gamepass ultimate though. Its not showing up at all but im still a 15 year on the 360
  5. Francia J. Win User

hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my sidebar i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didnt work. how can i get it to work?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using in attempting to use Cloud Gaming feature?

This will determine the steps we have to perform.

Also, can you please sign in to https://xbox.com/play using a supported browser then check if you will be able to use the Cloud Gaming service?
  6. rpm604 Win User

Can I use my xbox ultimate pass subscription to play on my xbox one and mac at the sametime?

I have tried that and still does not allow me to use the pass. Main account shows ultimate and can use anywhere. When I switch to my other profile, ultimate does not show up and will not allow cloud gaming. So, we cannot play on the cloud at the same time. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. hi i have gamepass ultimate and i want to use cloud gaming but it isnt showing up on my... - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate cloud

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  4. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked the gamepass ultimate to play gta 5 online if I have the gamepass console: Hello why when I want to play gta5 online asks me to have the gamepass ultimate if I already have the gamepass console does not let me access gta online d4b8c623-b69a-4c0f-b618-4fa777756e67
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I allow my kids to access gamepass ultimate for cloud gaming?: My kids are under my primary account. When they try to access the cloud gaming, it tries to make them sign up for ultimate. Is there a way to allow them to access the ultimate subscription through...