Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console....

Discus and support Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play this game is my favorite game in the world 7315f427-ddb7-46bc-a2dc-941ccfc2725d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eN1ght, Jun 20, 2023.

1. eN1ght
    eN1ght Guest

Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console....

I want to play this game is my favorite game in the world

:)

eN1ght, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Tyson Uresti Win User

I'm thinking of purchasing a copy of Minecraft: Xbox One edition. Will this version let me play legacy or force me to play bedrock edition?

I like playing older versions of Minecraft, but more specifically Minecraft: Legacy edition. I want to purchase a copy of Minecraft: Xbox One edition for my Xbox Series X console. Will I be able to play the legacy version, or be forced to play Bedrock?

Thanks.
    Cab make. The Simpsons games. Work. On the Xbox one x
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console. If I buy the disc and insert it, it will work for me and I can play it?

Hi, eN1ght. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Yes, the Minecraft Xbox One Edition is playable on the Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility. You can also check from the Xbox store that it's playable on Xbox one and series consoles: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf.... Kindly make sure to purchase Xbox series X since the Series S doesn't have a disc drive.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Nba 2k21

Sorry but 2k has not announced cross-play for the game.

Since you have to pay for the game separately on both consoles I doubt they will have Xbox One and Xbox Series X crossplay.

Before someone says If you buy NBA 2K21 Mamba Forever Edition you get the Xbox Series X version. Yes, that edition bundles both the Xbox One version and the Xbox Series X version but is not a free upgrade or the same game.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Does the game FIFA 23 Xbox One Digital Version work on my Xbox Series S?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Nylok

You can play the Xbox one version on your Series S/X console as well. They’re backwards compatible

If you don’t have an Xbox One console my recommendation would be as you said, refund and purchase the Series X/S edition
    In that way you can cross play with PC and PS5 players (and of course, play with people that uses the X/S edition)
Thema:

1. Hi, I have an xbox series x and I want to play Minecraft xbox one edition on this console.... - Similar Threads - series play Minecraft

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  4. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  6. Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?: When I first got my XSX I tried playing games off my external seagate 2tb and after a period of time it would give me error (0x87e1001f), I just got a 5tb WD Black and my friend said he plays his...
  7. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  8. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  9. Series X doesn't play "xbox one" discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X doesn't play "xbox one" discs: Just as said before my series X reads games like MK 1, but sekiro or cod ww2 or any xbox one games, even if it's a cross tittle, just recent games. Bought at 2021, no warranty anymore...
  10. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...