Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...

Discus and support Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. My Xbox 360 doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. We cannot afford another console. My kid loves kinect sports 1 but cannot play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ravs haripersad, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...

Hi. My Xbox 360 doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. We cannot afford another console. My kid loves kinect sports 1 but cannot play the game disc. Any help pls.

:)

ravs haripersad, Apr 14, 2023
  2. Aguelidh Win User

Backwards compatible 360 game disc issue

Hi,

Check if your Xbox One can play standard DVD movie discs (Not Blu-ray discs). Xbox 360 game discs use DVD disc media. If your console can not read DVD discs, then it has a hardware fault.
    I tried playing a regular DVD in my Xbox, but it doesn't do anything. Only discs for Xbox One work at the moment. Is there a fix for that?
  3. ravs haripersad Win User

Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I can't play the disc games especially kinect sports 1. My kid loves it but can't play it. . Any suggestions pls

Thank u

Thank u

Since I have the original disk, can Microsoft allow me a free digital download of kinectsports 1. I have downloaded 2 other digital downloaded games.

Thank you
  4. [EX] Win User

Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I can't play the disc games especially kinect sports 1. My kid loves it but can't play it. . Any suggestions pls

Hi,

I would recommend you to look at ebay for a used Xbox 360.

If you'll find a 360 S you would need an adapter for the kinect.

But check out first what a kinect with adapter costs (could be cheaper) !

I wouldn't recommend you to buy a FAT white 360 again, they are to old and haven't had the quality of the 360 S !

Edit: I think the 360 digital store is closed anyway.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

disc to digital does not exist and would not happen, you would need to purchase a digital licence or have the drive repaired.
  6. ravs haripersad Win User

Thank u

Since I have the original disk, can Microsoft allow me a free digital download of kinectsports 1. I have downloaded 2 other digital downloaded games.

Thank you
Thema:

Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I...

1. Hi. I have an Xbox 360 white console. It doesn't read discs. I tried fixes but no luck. I... - Similar Threads - 360 white console

2. Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Amped 3, or Shaun white backwards compatible from xbox 360 to xbox one???: I would love it if xbox made Amped 3 or Shaun white backwards compatible because I used to play these games as a kid and now that I am older I wish to try and complete the games....
  3. Is there a way to get my xbox 360 to show more than just black and white and if so, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to get my xbox 360 to show more than just black and white and if so, how?: My xbox doesn't show any color except black and white. Everything else i do on the TV has color excwpt for the xbox 360. How do i fix this? 34929a7c-b448-4aa5-8109-f7f218f61df9
  4. Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!): Hello, I called a MS support personnel yesterday. I told him my predicament and he tried to tell Me I have to contact the dev of the game. That’s not true, it’s an issue with the console but I’ve...
  5. Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360: So awhile ago, I decided to hook up my 360 to play. But when I turned it on, I got the red ring of death. And I finally realized I plugged it in wrong. (I put the large metal piece into the...
  6. Xbox 360 White

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 White: HI all, I just want to ask about my Xbox. It's currently Turned on an i'm on the UI screen right now but as i notice on the UI. the disc is labelled as " Opening " and the drive is stuck at...
  7. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ME THE GEARS OF WAR 3 ON MY XBOX 360 CONSOLE (WHITE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD ME THE GEARS OF WAR 3 ON MY XBOX 360 CONSOLE (WHITE): NO SE ME DESCARGA EL GEARS OF WAR 3 EN MI CONSOLA XBOX 360 (BLANCO) DO NOT DOWNLOAD ME THE GEARS OF WAR 3 ON MY XBOX 360 CONSOLE (WHITE) 6ded00bc-ed99-4f57-91e5-75f3d036ec47
  8. Problems whit me xbox 360 case white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems whit me xbox 360 case white: Good afternoon support of xbox. I have a problem whit me xbox 360 case white, me last conecction it was in April of this year, mi xbox 360 can not conect to xbox live, and do not let update, I...
  9. Xbox 360 original white xenon Power Brick red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 original white xenon Power Brick red light: Sorry I originally put this in the Ireland topic but I don't think it will get answered there. I gave my brother my original white xbox 360 a couple of years ago as I bought a slim and wanted...
  10. Xbox 360 original white xenon Power Brick red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 original white xenon Power Brick red light: I gave my brother my original white xbox 360 a couple of years ago as I bought a slim and wanted to see my old 360 being used rather than broke in a box. I actually had it repaired before I...