Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...

Discus and support Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi have a xbox one which has no signal tried different leads ports and tvs any thoughts 52b1a6ba-425c-4317-9889-c695de0cecab Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by steve ooooooo, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...

Hi have a xbox one which has no signal tried different leads ports and tvs any thoughts

:)

steve ooooooo, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports and several Tvs.

Hello, Steve. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your console is not displaying video despite being turned on.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you already tried performing a physical power cycle on your console, or trying to restore your console via the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter menu.

Or despite doing these potential solutions, the console still doesn’t show video signal?
  3. DominumStige Win User

game/app black screen to no signal tv

Hi!

The loss of the TV signal may also depend on the HDMI cable. Have you tried replacing it or changing the HDMI port on the TV?
  4. EALP1 Win User

Samsung TV wont work with HDR setting on - Xbox One S

Thanks for the response.

I’ve tried all 3 ports, hdmi 1,2 and 3.

I’ve tried changing the colour depth to all the different 3 settings and nothing. Doing this even starts some flickering.

VVR is not switched on.

As soon as I turned off Input signal plus for all of the hdmi ports, I was able to select 4K HD as the resolution but when I click 4K tv details it’s now showing as if my tv isn’t 4K capable - I suspects that’s because I’ve clicked the input signal plus off. As soon as I click that back on and go to say 1080 resolution, it recognises my tv as having all of the 4K features.

This is frustrating. My hdmi cable says on it high speed hdmi e321484. I’m tempted to buy a newer 4K hdmi cable to see if that works. I can’t think of any other solution?
  5. C.B.Kizewski Win User

WHY DOES MY TV KEEP SAYING NO SIGNAL!

Hey there,

If it says "No Signal", you probably plugged it into the wrong HDMI port.

You have 2 ports.

One for SAT/Cable and one for TV itself.

I would suggest you use the TV one which is the "HDMI Out"
  6. Mozy Win User

Panasonic Plasma TV - HDMI no picture or sound

I have tried a different HDMI cable. Still no signal.

I know I have the correct HDMI port and I have tried all three of the HDMI ports available.

Neither the TV or the console seem to be the problem because both work with other devices.
Thema:

Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports...

1. Hi I have a xbox which now only says no signal have tried many hdmi cables plus hdmi ports... - Similar Threads - says signal tried

2. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  3. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  4. What do I do if my Xbox says no signal is it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if my Xbox says no signal is it on: What do I do if my Xbox is it on 7839d883-a6b8-4e0e-8cc5-f508309ead31
  5. Monitor says no signal on my brand new custom pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor says no signal on my brand new custom pc.: Okay, just finished my new PC. Everything boots up. Gpu, aio, etc. My monitor reads my gpu, but says no signal. I have tested my ram and It works. It is not my cpu, neither my motherboard I am...
  6. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal so I don’t...: I’m trying to connect my Xbox series x to my tv but it keeps saying no signal hdmi1 0f0e687a-ffc0-46f9-9877-46c013bbac3a
  7. Xbox X saying not signal on the tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X saying not signal on the tv?: Xbox is powering up… but no Signal To the tv feffbaba-efa9-406e-925d-09b5fb3f4e96
  8. My xbox s when I turn on the TV says no signal. I've tried 4 tvs and the same thing. Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox s when I turn on the TV says no signal. I've tried 4 tvs and the same thing. Any...: When I turn my xbox s on it sends no signal to my TV. I've tried 4 different tvs and cables etc. c8851ced-e4f1-4364-939b-03d09bf6e806
  9. Why my TV saying no signal

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my TV saying no signal: Hey my TV and Xbox is working last night it made some popping noise then ever since it hasn’t been working. But for some reason my tv saying no signal. I changed HDMI cables twice , I hard reset...
  10. Why does my Xbox one s turn on then says no signal al then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s turn on then says no signal al then turns off: Xbox one s turns on then says no signal, stays on for 2-3 mins then shuts off 26656dee-b681-4346-91d7-aaa07f8d9ef4