Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

Discus and support Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leo Norberg, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Leo Norberg
    Leo Norberg Guest

Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls.

by

:)

Leo Norberg, Apr 20, 2024
  2. mrAngryOven Win User

GTA V Marketplace Download - "Disc" unreadable

3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls by Leo Norberg

4. MisterFizzle Win User

Compre GTA 4 en formato digital y marca error [Buy GTA 4 in digital format and brand name error]

Hey there Bry,

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing GTA 4.

I would recommend trying the solutions in our
    Games on Demand Disc Unreadable
    troubleshooter.

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there.
  5. Raging Casper Win User

Can't play grand theft auto 5.

Hey! I have something that might work for you! Mind you it will take a while.

Delete GTA V and clear your cache 3 times.

Restart your console.

Download 16 GB of demos (this is how big GTA V will be in the end)

Once those have finished download all the GTA V files from your download history (GTA V, Installation Packs 1-4)

After you've done that, feel free to delete the demos.

This worked for me, hopefully it works for you too!

(Also, if you have a disc in the disc tray try taking that out. Sometimes if I leave a disc in there when I try to play games from the marketplace it gives me problems. But I'm sure you've tried that)
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Graphics Glitches/Artifacts

Hey again Edible!

Here's a support article that teaches you to
    reset your display settings
    . Let us know how that goes for you.

If it doesn't help, I suggest giving these steps a shot:

• Uninstall GTA V completely from all storage devices you have (both the play disc and the install disc).
    • Clear your system cache.
    • Restart your console.
    • Install only the GTA V install disc (not the play disc) to your console's main hard drive.
    • Place the GTA V play disc in the console and try to play GTA V without the play disc installed (you should only have the install disc installed).

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there. =)
Thema:

1. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i... - Similar Threads - 360 try playing

2. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  3. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  7. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  8. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  9. Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was trying to sign into my account on Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said 80070057: I was trying to sign in to Xbox 360 to play guitar hero and it said status code 80070057. The password and email are both correct because I tried to sign into other stuff and it went through. When...
  10. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...