Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

Discus and support Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caleb Rakoci, May 29, 2024.

1. Caleb Rakoci
    Caleb Rakoci Guest

Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my desk with my Xbox one on it. Is this bad for Xbox one?

:)

Caleb Rakoci, May 29, 2024
  2. Caleb Rakoci Win User

Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards my Xbox one X?

Ty, yes this helps so much. Appreciate it
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards my Xbox one X?

Hi there Caleb, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, there shouldn't be a problem in that case. If the AC unit helps to keep your room and your console at a better temperature, it won't harm the console; on the contrary, it will help prevent it from overheating.

You can find a more detailed explanation in the response by user 'Paraffin Alien' in the following thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1f900d93-ffce-4ed4-a7f7-30b13f0e0bda

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,

Gerardo.
  4. Shawn van Leeuwen Win User

did not receive my Xbox Gamepass perks for PSO2 PC

Hi, im in the United States. I purchase AC with a US bank accoint with a US address.
  5. Biggshow Win User

Proud new owner of an X-Box One X

Happy Birthday and congrats on the new purchase!

My Xbox One X does have some heat to it. I have not had any issues with overheating. I make sure to keep the area clean and make sure no debris gets inside the console. I also have an AC unit at my window near where the Xbox sits and it seems to keep it
    at a good temperature. It does not blow directly into the console but it is close enough to make it cooler.
  6. Zehq Win User

juggernaut kill streak

^ Then use Ac-130 and blow the Juggy to smitherines.
Thema:

1. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards... - Similar Threads - window unit was

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  4. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  5. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  6. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  7. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  8. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  9. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  10. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031