Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...

Discus and support Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flavi117, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Flavi117
    Flavi117 Guest

Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ...

A message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do?

:)

Flavi117, Jan 23, 2017
  2. Flavi117
    Flavi117 Guest
    Fifa 17 and online features

Hi! when I play fifa 17 and try to use the online features, a message appear where it stands that my profile "dont have the correct permissions to access this feature." What to do?

Flavi117, Jan 23, 2017
  3. jakeyv94
    jakeyv94 Guest
    Pathetic Customer Service

My account connects to xbox live however when I try to play my games online it just won't connect this is for FIFA, Dead Rising, Ryse, Forza and Nba 2K14. As I said customer services have said a fragmented account. But I am unsure whether they are still
    working as if that's the problem or not.

jakeyv94, Jan 23, 2017
  4. jakeyv94 Win User

Pathetic Customer Service

My account connects to xbox live however when I try to play my games online it just won't connect this is for FIFA, Dead Rising, Ryse, Forza and Nba 2K14. As I said customer services have said a fragmented account. But I am unsure whether they are still
    working as if that's the problem or not.
  5. gaz210484 Win User

Matchmaking Service Alert & Errors

i had the same problem about aweek ago saying that my account was corrupt or when i played fifa it said my online pass was corrupt but that is ok now but i am still getting the matchmaking error and having trouble connecting online on cod and fifa and it
    keeps kicking me off xbox live and signing me out.really doing my head in
  6. Dennis8888 Win User

Connection issues and disconnecting constantly

I got an Xbox One yesterday and have been unable to play online, specifically Advanced Warfare and FIFA 15. I know the internet connection is good because I downloaded the game updates without a problem. And know I am logged into XBox Live because I downloaded
    my profile and I can see my friends online. My NAT status is Open.

When I try to play AW online, I get "you must have an active network connection to play xbox live or system link matches".

When I try to play FIFA I get "you must be signed in to xbox live and the ea servers in order to access the online features of this title"

Again, I am online and connected to XBox Live. I know there have been issues because of the hack - is that what is causing the problem? It's hard to know since it's a new box and I haven't been able to play online with it yet.

Thanks.
  7. iDawsy x Win User

FIFA 15 Download Card

Does this mean that I can be on my account & play online, then he can go on his account & play online? Usually with FIFA you have to have a different online code (as given in the FIFA box)
  8. R0meo01313 Win User

Anyone else having problems with fifa 13

hi,

i only really play fifa online. but also have the problem with skygo app when changing channel.
Thema:

1. Hi, I have a problem with my account. When I play fifa and try to connect to the online ... - Similar Threads - problem account play

2. Why is Xbox not letting me play on line it says there is account problem fix it at account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox not letting me play on line it says there is account problem fix it at account...: Xbox live isn’t letting me play 18d9797a-42c8-4124-9b76-530c42f05494
  3. I have a problem with how my Microsoft account is set up…I can’t play multiplayer..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with how my Microsoft account is set up…I can’t play multiplayer..: When playing minecraft on a single player world, a friend can join me. When i want to play a realm, server, or join my friend, I can’t..it says that it’s because of the way my Microsoft account...
  4. Can't use remote play without signing into account, problem is I have no controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't use remote play without signing into account, problem is I have no controller: I have broken my controller and I have no need to get a new one. I decided to try and use remote play and use my phone as a controller.. problem is you need a controller to sign into the account...
  5. Game pass and EA play account problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass and EA play account problem: I cannot play any EA play games due to allready having an old xbox account linked to EA. Also this I have found is a common problem. Im on PC Do you know when or how this will can fixed? I...
  6. Xbox remote play problem: Unable to sign in- Your account requires additional...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play problem: Unable to sign in- Your account requires additional...: Whenever I try to remote play on my xbox console from my android phone the green rocketship pops up and it loads and then it says, "Unable to sign in, your account requires addition authentication...
  7. xbox and ea play same account problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox and ea play same account problem: I have xbox series s and 2 microsoft accounts for xbox. also i have a pc and ea play membership. İ use one of the same microsoft accounts for the pc. When i looked at the account in ea play, i see...
  8. Forza account problem, can't play and i just bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza account problem, can't play and i just bought it: Yeah when i press enter to the main menu to play, its says that my account is not available, please contact xbox support.. help please i just bought it 9758a896-06a3-4623-bbe6-a01ec88e99ed
  9. Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Fifa, Due to origin account problem: Hi, Im just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues as me, Im getting the origin account error code whenever i start up Fifa (I have an origin account with all passwords set up working...
  10. Problem to play online with xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to play online with xbox live gold account: Hi, I just used a code to get a 12 month gold xbox live on my xbox one. It's written that i'm subscribed to to xbox live gold until 19/11/2018 but i can't access to any live mutliplayer... What...