Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

Discus and support Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucas Socha, Jun 19, 2023.

1. Lucas Socha
    Lucas Socha Guest

Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need...

Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help

:)

Lucas Socha, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Lucas Socha Win User

Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help

Hi exactly i want to buy call of duty points and is there a way to buy it with the paysafe card and not the xbox gift card?
  3. Smwutches Win User

You wouldn't buy a gift card with it. You would just use the Paysafe card when you buy digital content on the Xbox store.
  4. Lucas Socha Win User

Hi so i already reedemed the code in the paysafe and i was buying the gift card on microsoft store and there wasnt any paysafe card method?can you help me
  5. Smwutches Win User

You wouldn't be able to change that into an Xbox code. That is like another type of gift card/payment method. If you redeem the code on Paysafe's website, you would then use them as your payment method on Xbox.
  6. Lucas Socha Win User

Oh well thank you for the help.ik it has been hell talking to me cuz i have worst social skills but

Thank you,Lucas
Thema:

1. Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need... - Similar Threads - got digit code

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a
  4. I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a WZ 2.0 code from game stop and it only had 19 digits: I whent to game stop to get 2400 cp for WZ and the code was 19 digests and it came on the receipt when I whent tohad 25 digests so I can't use what I bought and game stop can't give me my money...
  5. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  6. What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do with the 6 digit confirmation code I got from redeeming a Microsoft rewards code?: So I got a reward from ms rewards and haven’t gotten anything yet except a confirmation code from text and idk what to do with it d3f7bd2a-dd3e-47f9-b628-3c24aaeecb05
  7. I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a vbucks card and got an email with the 25 digit code but when I enter it it...: I redeemed a vbucks card and Microsoft sent me the email with the 25 digit code to enter but when I enter it it keeps saying if it's damaged contact seller. But it's not seller bc tge card was...
  8. I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.: I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help. 79e9300d-9312-4b3a-bd7d-66aafde587c7
  9. i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got 2 free xbox gift card but it did not give me the 25 digit code: I need those codesssssss pls and thank you 87e3470e-d58b-4513-a009-42c25ab4dbc9
  10. I got a 16 digit code and it wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a 16 digit code and it wont work: I need help trying to install some 16 digit codes i got from Game (the store) and i dont know how to install them/ redeem them. they are for the game for honor, for its extra packs (Legacy)...