Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.

Discus and support Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; please help me with my wireless connection that won't let me connect for some reason and I keep trying to type the password and it won't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Starkiller3296, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.

please help me with my wireless connection that won't let me connect for some reason and I keep trying to type the password and it won't let me connect.

:)

Starkiller3296, Jan 2, 2017
  2. GroundFaun07
    GroundFaun07 Guest
    Connecting xbox 360 to xbox live

hi.i also cant seem to connect to xbox live it keeps sending me back to the home page

GroundFaun07, Jan 2, 2017
  3. psychicotic
    psychicotic Guest
    im sick and tired of this crap

i dont know about anyone else but i cant seem to connect at all today,thought i would go play some bf3,now i cant connect to xboxlive with my slim,wired or wireless.i keep getting their is problem with my modem,well i am now on internet,so no my modem is
    fine thanks.

i can use it also for wireless as its built in wireless as i am with virgin and have the modem with wireless built in.

psychicotic, Jan 2, 2017
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything.

After you've typed the password, go to your console's network settings and see if it got an IP address from the DHCP server.

Appreciate if you could post up the make and model of your wireless router.

Do you connect your console with wireless directly to your wireless router, or do you use an extender to connect to?

Which security method are you using (WEP/WPA/WPA2)? If WPA2, are you using AES only?

Make sure you don't have WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) configured. If it's currently turned on, disable WPS and manually configure the security for your WLAN.

taidara, Jan 2, 2017
  5. taidara Win User

After you've typed the password, go to your console's network settings and see if it got an IP address from the DHCP server.

Appreciate if you could post up the make and model of your wireless router.

Do you connect your console with wireless directly to your wireless router, or do you use an extender to connect to?

Which security method are you using (WEP/WPA/WPA2)? If WPA2, are you using AES only?

Make sure you don't have WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) configured. If it's currently turned on, disable WPS and manually configure the security for your WLAN.
  6. GroundFaun07 Win User

Connecting xbox 360 to xbox live

hi.i also cant seem to connect to xbox live it keeps sending me back to the home page
  7. K@lp$ Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live Automatically

8. psychicotic Win User

im sick and tired of this crap

i dont know about anyone else but i cant seem to connect at all today,thought i would go play some bf3,now i cant connect to xboxlive with my slim,wired or wireless.i keep getting their is problem with my modem,well i am now on internet,so no my modem is
    fine thanks.

i can use it also for wireless as its built in wireless as i am with virgin and have the modem with wireless built in.
  9. UghRochester Win User

NEED Help with Connection To LIVE

You have a built in wireless system in the Xbox 360 Slim. What you need is a modem and router (prefer wireless since you already have WLAN on your Xbox 360) Install your router device and connect that to modem. On your Xbox 360, search for your router, here's
    a guide on how to do that
    support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard
Thema:

1. Hi.i cant seem to connect to my wireless modem and i cant use it for xbox live or anything. - Similar Threads - cant seem connect

2. I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to download Call of duty infinite warfare for pc on my lenovo legion go, it...: I have purchased call of duty infinite warfare for pc on the microsoft store but i am unable to download it on my device even though i own it, it downloads around 200mb then comes up with “error...
  3. So i cant move to adult it seems

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i cant move to adult it seems: When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by the way was 18 to be adult i think I puted my...
  4. I cant seem to sign in on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to sign in on my xbox: Hi guys my console doesn't want to sign me in, when i switch on my console it says sign in and then i click my profile then loading screen changes and becomes white, what can i do!? I tried...
  5. I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my roku connected to my xbox one s but cant seem to figure out how to snap them together: Can someone tell if this is possible and how to do it ddecc1f4-c7ce-4a05-9703-eaac4fbb8e73
  6. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  7. I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code,: 0x803F8001 and I cant seem to fix it: So I was trying to play Mortal Kombat 11 but I keep getting this message "Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  8. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....
  9. Error code 0x80190194 (I cant seem to fix it)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x80190194 (I cant seem to fix it): When installing the gaming services from the PC Xbox app I get the "Installing Gaming Services failed with error: 0x80190194" I can't seem to find the error code anywhere and I don't know what to...
  10. Cant Seem to connect to my Xbox live Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Seem to connect to my Xbox live Profile: I try to get onto my fifa 16 game so to play the game i need to sign into my online account. So i go to sign into my xbox account after i type the password it goes back to the screen where i can...