Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

Discus and support Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ShadoBloodMoon ., Nov 30, 2023.

1. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink

Update: it fixed it self!

:)

ShadoBloodMoon ., Nov 30, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

Hi ShadoBloodMoon, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem but don't worry, it is because there is an interruption on Xbox, and it is affecting Discord, for this reason its functionality cannot be carried out momentarily, I therefore request that we wait until the services are restored to be used frequently again.

You can get more information or view Xbox services here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

In conclusion, this is just a temporary problem. Don't worry!

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  4. Jason Todd5 Win User

So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have been doing it for the past 4 hours and it’s still not working

I was able to link my twitch just fine it’s just discord keeps saying I need to relink my account but I have done it over a dozen times
  5. Vill Nye Win User

Re linking discord to xbox

Same. Linked xbox and discord profiles for months and then trying to connect to discord voice on xbox gives message that i need to relink accounts regardless of how many time i relink accounts. The manual dns fix doesn't work
  6. THEBucklesFTW Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Guys they fixed it today! Just go to your linked accounts in settings and unlink it and then click on discord outside of settings on the Xbox and relink it on Microsoft edge and finally it worked today! I tried just hopping on today and hitting relink and that didn’t work you have to unlink the account completely and relink it and now it works!
Thema:

1. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link. - Similar Threads - can't relink discord

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't relink Xbox account to epic games: I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it gives me an error saying "unable to connect...
  7. Discord account on xbox can't relink

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord account on xbox can't relink: Every time i try to open the discord voice chats on my xbox it tells me to relink my acount and when i do it goes on mircosoft edge and opens a page saying connecting, then it says it is done,...
  8. Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Relink Discord account can't access servers or discord calls: I tried to join. Discord voice chat on Xbox and it shows a message saying "Link accounts again" I've restarted my Xbox 3 times and relink everything 6 times I'm so frustrated with this too. Why is...
  9. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...
  10. Can't relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't relink my discord account: Went through all steps to link account and it's just not working b478a64e-791a-42a0-b9ff-97285fc4c3ce