Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

Discus and support Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vin fa, Jan 11, 2024.

1. vin fa
    vin fa Guest

Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help

:)

vin fa, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Minecraft on Windows 10

a long time ago they offered people who owned the java edition before march 2018 a code for bedrock edition on pc, this offer closed a long time ago now and so you will need to purchase the bedrock edition for windows 10.
  3. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
  4. ImAice Win User

Minecraft accounts

Hi Austeal! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC is the same Minecraft you already know, only this time, one purchase includes both Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock. Each game version will remain separately accessible as they were before, you’ll now just have access to both. You can check this for more information: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...
  5. Elasder2014 Win User

I can't claim minecraft Java Edition even tho I have Bedrock edition for Windows 10

I only have bedrock edition for Windows 10 not java. It says I need to buy Java edition even tho I have bedrock Windows 10 edition. Why can't I claim it it should been available for a long time now
  6. Yaseen Ali Win User

Can i buy minecraft on my laptop, and then be able to play that on my ps4 as well by just downloading it?

Hi, thanks for the response that helps a lot. This is the link I plan to buy Minecraft from, Buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC | Xbox . If I buy this I can still play with friends on ps4 right? From what I've read it says so but I just wanted to check before buying it. Or is this not the correct edition if I want to play with friends on different platforms?
Thema:

1. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now" - Similar Threads - brought Minecraft java

2. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  3. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  4. minecraft java isnt brought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java isnt brought?: i brought minecraft java but i cant play it? it only allows me to play minecraft for windows i didnt want that one i brought the java version why isnt it giving me minecrfat java??...
  5. Can I download minecraft on my laptop for free if I had already brought it on my mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download minecraft on my laptop for free if I had already brought it on my mobile?: My name is Varun Chaubey In March 2021 i brought minecraft on my mobile for 650 rupees. Minecraft is my favourite game. But now I am willing to play it on my laptop but I don't have that much...
  6. I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago, but I have not got...: I have already brought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 2 years ago. 2 months ago, Minecraft made a feature where if you have bedrock edition, you would get java edition for free. My friend got java...
  7. How do I download Minecraft Bedrock Edition (windows 10) without being brought to a support...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download Minecraft Bedrock Edition (windows 10) without being brought to a support...: (Please note, this is my first post in this community so I have no idea if I am doing it all wrong) I was trying to get Minecraft Bedrock for free because microsoft is giving it to all Java...
  8. Minecraft account says I haven't brought the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft account says I haven't brought the game: Can someone help me please? I just brought the game on my Nintendo switch.. And then I created a Xbox account and a minecraft account.. But when I try to change the skin on the minecraft account...
  9. I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Own Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox , i brought it on my Xbox can i then get this version on PC?: I brought minecraft on my xbox yesterday night and thought i would be able to install it on my Laptop using the xbox app or microsofts website, however it does not show on either, any help on...
  10. I brought digital version of Minecraft on the Xbox360 but its still $20 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought digital version of Minecraft on the Xbox360 but its still $20 on Xbox One: I brought Minecraft Xbox 360 version but when im trying to buy the Xbox One version it says the its $20!? I thought it was suppose to be $5?! Can someone please explain what happened!...