Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

Discus and support Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aaron edwards1, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's a joke I'm going around in circles any help appreciated

:)

aaron edwards1, Aug 31, 2023
  2. Okay1880 Win User

Partial Refund?

I just bought a $10 gift card and i went to redeem it but it said the key has already been redeemed
  3. David Hamill1 Win User

Cancel and refund Xbox gift card?

"If a digital gift card hasn't been redeemed, you can cancel it and get a refund up to 14 days from the date you bought it. "
  4. aaron edwards1 Win User

Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital product I cannot get hold of support I want to refund how šŸ™„

Thanks for the link however I have been there before I have a receipt for my purchase but doesn't show up on the refund bit so I'm stuck šŸ™
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital product I cannot get hold of support I want to refund how šŸ™„

6. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
Thema:

Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

1. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital... - Similar Threads - bought gift was

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a Ā£5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a Ā£5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a Ā£5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  5. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  6. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  7. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I havenā€™t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  8. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  9. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  10. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0