Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is...

Discus and support Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys on fight night champion my wins and losses are not registering why is this?? Online mode Also can i change my game tag name?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh Savage, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Josh Savage
    Josh Savage Guest

Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is...

Hey guys on fight night champion my wins and losses are not registering why is this?? Online mode

Also can i change my game tag name?

:)

Josh Savage, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is that? Also can i change my game tag name?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is that? Also can i change my game tag name?

Hello!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with Fight Night Champion online. Regarding your wins and losses not being logged, this could be due to a number of reasons such as server issues or a problem with your internet connection. I recommend checking your internet connection and trying again later to see if the issue persists. Can we ask if the game you are playing is installed through Xbox app? Also, has it been 24 hours since the wins and losses reflected?

As for changing your gamertag name, you can do so by going to this link and signing into your account. From there, you can change your gamertag name. Please note that there may be a fee associated with changing your gamertag name.

We hope this helps! Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Messiah922 Win User

Fight Night Champion Online Pass Purchase

I'm having the same problem. The online pass for this game isn't even available on gamestop.com. Where can i get an online pass for Fight Night Champion?
  5. YOOPERMAN 7407 Win User

Titles In Exibition

I'm not saying have my own created guy just get a title by winning in exhibition. say you wanted brock lesnar to be the heavyweight champion in exhibition and you set up a 5 round title fight with dos santos and win with lesnar. when you go back to the
    "select fighter screen" after the match dos santos is still the champion so it is really pointless to set up those 5 round title fights :/
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

Fight night champion online. I can fight but no one gets the win or loss just says data unavailable

Hello Dakingbeast555,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with Fight Night Champion online, where your fights are not being recorded for a record and you are unable to move up in ranks. Let's work on this together in a timely manner.

Before we proceed, I will be asking you few questions in order to help isolate the issue further:

• Was this working before?
    • Can you tell us the exact device you are using to play the game?
    • Are there changes applied to the device prior the issue occurs?

In the meantime, I would recommend checking if your internet connection is stable and strong enough to support online gaming. You can do this by performing a network connection test on your Xbox console. This is if you are using an Xbox console. Here's how:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to System > Settings > General > Network settings.

3. Select Test network connection.

If the test shows that your network connection is weak or unstable, you may need to troubleshoot your network connection or contact your internet service provider for assistance.

If your network connection is stable, the issue may be with the game itself. In this case, I would recommend trying the following steps:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox console. This can help resolve any temporary issues with the game. Here's how:

a. Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it turns off completely.

b. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console.

c. Wait at least 10 seconds.

d. Plug the power cord back in and turn on the console.

2. Check for any updates for the game. Make sure that you have the latest version of the game installed. You can do this by going to My games & apps > Games > Fight Night Champion > Manage game & add-ons > Updates.

3. Try a different game. Some users have reported that launching an EA game, accepting its terms and conditions, and then relaunching Fight Night Champion resolved their issue.

I hope this helps resolve your issue with Fight Night Champion online. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. Hi guys in fight night champion online non of my wins or losses are getting logged why is... - Similar Threads - guys fight night

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?: I tried being reasonable with her, saying that stumble guys music is driving me insane, she didnt make a compromise. So i uninstalled it. Then she reinstalled it. Then i uninstalled it. Then she...