Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...

Discus and support Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and its saying that you've tried to sign in too many times with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Андрій Дяченко, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...

Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and its saying that you've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password a, Sign in is blocked, i was looking in youtube its not helping i was trying to recovery account but its all don't working, please help me with this question i very want to sign back to my favorite game and just have fun. please help, thank you

:)

Андрій Дяченко, Oct 9, 2023
  2. b62752a9-5d0d-49bd-8 Win User

Why does the Xbox app insist on installing multiple installations of games on my C drive without my permission?

Sea of thieves decided to uninstall itself for some reason over night, making it so that I cant play Sea of Thieves today due to the long download time.

If I buy Sea of Thieves on Steam, can I play with the same account as on the xbox app version? That way I wont need to deal with the Xbox app or its version of Sea of Thieves.
  3. RockyVids Win User

Sea Of Thieves

Hi RecklessPark616,

Before we look further into this situation, do you mind telling me if you had the Game Pass on your Xbox at the time in which you could play Sea of Thieves? I believe that you may not be able to play Sea of Thieves because it is a Game Pass exclusive game,
    so you would need to have the Game Pass in order to access Sea of Thieves. I also recieved the game when I purchased my Xbox, however it would only stay on my console as long as I continued my subscription with Game Pass.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of thieves

Hi there guys, thanks for reaching out.

The Black Dogs Pack for Sea of Thieves should now be sent to your Xbox Live message center 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We appreciate your patience with this :)
  6. Chak Prospero Win User

Unable to Join Game or Accept Invites on Sea of Thieves after installing Steam version

After uninstalling and reinstalling Sea of Thieves and the Xbox Game Bar many times, I am able to invite and accept invites on Sea of Thieves Insider through the Game Bar. I am able to send invites from the Game Bar for Sea of Thieves. However, when I receive an invite or try to join in on Sea of Thieves, I still have the same problem. Sea of Thieves and Sea of Thieves Insider are two different builds. There must be a file somewhere on my computer that is not being deleted or uninstalled and it's not allowing me to accept these invites on just Sea of Thieves. I don't know how to find this file.
Thema:

Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...

1. Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and... - Similar Threads - guys playing game

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...: If u guys plz have n Xbox 360 code free I really need one plz 6eea62e5-d03d-4bf0-9a19-2bc4380b88ad
  8. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  9. Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.: hi anyone who see this post I'm just guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA I'm 27. Adults only please just want make some new friends who wanna have a bit of fun....
  10. Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, my computer guy said I didn't need XBox Live and deleted it, now I can't play my games.: Please help me, I am addicted to Mahjong and some others, please tell me how to reinstall, I am not very computer friendly, too old. abf01a27-397e-4882-a65a-2f0b4515cc65