Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

Discus and support Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darkness °~°, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c

:)

Darkness °~°, Nov 3, 2023
  2. xBandiTx420x Win User

GRID Autosport "Sprint Pack DLC" - unable to download.

I apologize for the double post, but I wanted to update this thread to say that I just downloaded the Drag Pack. No problem at all. Give it a try now guys.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an error code 0x87e0012c I searched a lot but could not find any solution thank you help me to solve xbox community

Hello Darkness °, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems downloading and updating your games. This error can typically occur for several reasons, including problems with your Internet connection, lack of hard drive space, or problems with system updates. Here are some steps you could follow to solve the problem:

Check the status of Xbox Live: If you see any alerts, wait until the service is up and running and try again.
    Make sure you're signed in with the correct Xbox profile.
    Check the space on your hard drive.
    Check for a system update.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  4. robporfido Win User

Instillation for game/keeps stopping

Hi Francia, and thank you for helping. I have looked at that link before contacting you guys, and that’s the exact problem I think I’m dealing with, but not to sure. When I put in the disk and says that there is an update, I press update later, but still doesn’t want to download.
  5. TheZer0Element Win User

Hi guys I have a question?

I read the title of this thread and thought. "I don't know, do you?"
  6. Chipper85 Win User

Hi guys I have a question?

No problem, Hope this helps :)
Thema:

Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

1. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an... - Similar Threads - guys problem games

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  6. Can you guys give me any tips or a solution for this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys give me any tips or a solution for this problem?: After I got the Xbox update, my Xbox One started to act up and not function the way it usually does. I would try to update or install a game and it would stay at 0% or queue. I'd try launching the...
  7. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  8. Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.: In Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Why can't I join new servers but I can join the recommended servers just fine, I've reset my settings, redownloaded the game, renewed ports, checked my ip...
  9. Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.: In Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Why can't I join new servers but I can join the recommended servers just fine, I've reset my settings, redownloaded the game, renewed ports, checked my ip...
  10. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but I've noticed this as a problem: So listen I've been on halo wars for the past 2 weeks and if seen this guy posting stuff up about declaring jesus is my lord I go to church every sunday cuz I'm currently in the army but now alot...