Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

Discus and support Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rachit Saxena1, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it?

Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy.

For some reason i cannot contact customer service because everytime i fill out their online questions on what my issue is - it tells me that no phone support or chat support is available for this.

Thank you for any help on this.

:)

Rachit Saxena1, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

3. Smwutches Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

There's no way to just upgrade versions. The correct version would have to be purchased.
  4. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

There's no way to just upgrade versions. The correct version would have to be purchased.
    Well, that's frustrating - thank you for letting me know.

Any idea if it is possible to get a refund on a gifted game or any way to contact customer support to explain the situation and request this? Thanks
  5. ngocphi Win User

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library

Gold only I'd next gen
  6. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
Thema:

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

1. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game... - Similar Threads - Folks Need help

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Merry Christmas & happy New Year! ❄☃⛄ - Some quick links for new folk setting up their Xbox...: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying your Christmas no matter where you are in the world. [img] As most of you have come here on Christmas day, to find...
  8. Looking for folk to squad up with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for folk to squad up with: Uk gamer, 29 years old looking for some folk to game with, not long had the game its its getting pretty annoying with randoms b6f609eb-8508-454b-8083-2167fbde9773
  9. Merry Xmax Forum Folk!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merry Xmax Forum Folk!: Happy holidays one and all! :-). 043ba156-e408-4176-857c-ba0e156e8605
  10. Happy Easter eggs box Folk!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Happy Easter eggs box Folk!: I have to say...DONT think about going to Tesco or Asda today. They are shut but they re-open tomorrow on 'bank holiday'. Work that one out lol. Or at least they are around where I live....