Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option

Discus and support Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm trying to play Hi-Fi Rush, which is available, through game pass, but only the cloud based option. Since it is a rhythm based game, and there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Csonka Andris, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option

Hey,

I'm trying to play Hi-Fi Rush, which is available, through game pass, but only the cloud based option. Since it is a rhythm based game, and there is a latency with cloud based games, it is unplayable.

There used to be option for cloud based game to install locally, but for some reason this game does not have the option. Does anyone know why this is the case and how to fix it? It is simply impossible to play rhythm games through cloud latency.

:)

Csonka Andris, Sep 1, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

It is available to download. Where are you trying to play it from? Console, PC, cloud?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Csonka! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, this is only available through cloud streaming on GamePass.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Hello Csonka! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question. Unfortunately, this is only available through cloud streaming on GamePass.
    What is this about then?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Csonka Andris Win User

Hello,

First of all, why is it only cloud based unlike most of the games?

Second, I think we can establish that a rhythm based game cannot be properly enjoyed with latency. Therefore this answer is not enough. Do you know where can I make a complain about this illogical decision of only having this cloud based? I was hoping this forum post would be the way, but apparently, it is not.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

The game is only available for the Series consoles and PC. It is only playable through the cloud if you have an Xbox One console.
Thema:

1. Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option - Similar Threads - Rush game pass

2. Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is

in XboX Insiders
    Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is: I would really like to play Hi-Fi Rush but it's really unplayable on my system. I have my 1 month old Series X hooked directly up to my TV (HDMI 2.0) which is hooked up to my 5.1 receiver (HDMI...
  3. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  4. HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush: I have an LG C9 OLED and some games on Xbox Series X don't switch to HDR game mode, for example Hi-Fi Rush doesn't. I don't think it's my settings because other games do switch to HDR game mode...
  5. Hi-Fi Rush will not load cloud game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi-Fi Rush will not load cloud game: i’m trying to play hi-fi rush on my Xbox one through cloud gaming. I have game pass ultimate, but every time I launch it, it says “failed to start cloud gaming session. You don’t have access to...
  6. Help! when I play minion rush, the game won't respond to the keys on the keyboard when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! when I play minion rush, the game won't respond to the keys on the keyboard when I...: I have been playing minion rush for multiple months now. I have had this keyboard problem ever since I first played the game. Whenever I press a key to move the minion, it doesn't work! I have had...
  7. why can’t i play rush the video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i play rush the video game: I Cant Seem To Be Able To Play Rush The Video Game Although Its Fully Downloaded. Why? 5e048bbc-43a0-4fe4-a8fc-3fc335b85648
  8. Gold Rush The Game for console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Rush The Game for console.: Cant say ife heard of it. im still waiting for Commandos 2 release date. c1be1891-cf69-4340-8f64-2702d250efbd
  9. Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass: Hi, I'm using xbox game pass subscription and I've a problem with game: Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure. Always I have to create a new character when i quit the game. I have to play again still from...
  10. There are no zumba fitness rush game downloads (new songs/packs).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There are no zumba fitness rush game downloads (new songs/packs).: No more available for download Zumba Fitness Rush Hip-hop Style Pack and Zumba Fitness Rush Bollywood Style Pack on Xbox Live Marketplace. How do I download it now?...