Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am...

Discus and support Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been getting these IPsec issues saying can not connect to server. I've got a screen shot but I'm trying to figure out how to post it up on here.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KristinaMcluskey, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am...

I have been getting these IPsec issues saying can not connect to server. I've got a screen shot but I'm trying to figure out how to post it up on here. It was working up until a recent update today. Any suggestions would be most welcomed.
    Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am... [​IMG]

:)

KristinaMcluskey, Jun 3, 2021
  2. KristinaMcluskey Win User

Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am useless with technology so please take it slowly with me

Thank you I've never played xboxes and stuff so it's all foreign to me... I appreciate your kindness and thank you for not being to hard on me be safe ❤️💜
  3. KristinaMcluskey Win User

Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am useless with technology so please take it slowly with me

Hi there I've followed All Microsoft and Forza fixing suggestions . I'm connected by a wire. I was working I had my daughter turn it on then it wanted an update which I had to allow then it wouldn't work again. I bow down to all your knowledge although I must say accessing this is not easy with speech apps on.... But I'm trying I see a comment further down that there could be an on going issue. I've contacted Microsoft so fingers crossed they will sort me out. I need someone educated in technology closer to me 🙊🙉🙈 or access through Facebook or others so that lovely folk like you can advise or help take good care and be safe ❤️💜
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

Well it does say to go to Forza for support but here is a few links from the website for the game that might be able to help you. https://support.forzamotorsport.net...992147-Multiplayer-Connection-Troubleshooting

If it doesn't help you, I can try to assist you with a few things. For example if you are using wireless try using a wired connection and also to check the ports and such can slowly walk you through that as well.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

There's currently an ongoing issue with the Forza Horizon 4 servers at the moment which is why you are getting that error message.It's being looked into although it has been going on for more than a week now.

As well as the Forza forums you can also keep an eye on any status alerts with individual games HERE
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Narrator

Magnifier is also another great feature on xbox that helps people with visual impairments.
Thema:

Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am...

1. Hi everyone please can you help visually impaired mum here trying to help her kids I am... - Similar Threads - everyone please help

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  6. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  7. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  10. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...