hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

Discus and support hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code 4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LatchedPants350, Dec 16, 2016.

1. hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..

have problem with connect to xbox live and update.. after until 8 minutes is error code

4467-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2 whats means??before was everything good just now is problem with connect to xbox live

:)

LatchedPants350, Dec 16, 2016
  2. Prograx
    Prograx Guest
    Error 831188fe

Hi

Giving me this error when i try to connect with xbox live.

Tryed the deleting profile and cache stuff but that didnt help.

Got this problem for some time now( think with the update i downloaded today its 2 updates ago where the error started to show up).

Hope there's some easy way to solve this.

thx anyway

Prograx, Dec 16, 2016
  3. dashboard beta

Hello everyone! i need help. every time i try to connect to xbox live it says theres an update i try to download it and it doesnt work an ambassandor told me it has something to do with the dashboard beta and i need help plese help me

ScottishHamster, Dec 16, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

hi everyone i need some help.. have problem with connect to xbox live and update..