Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...

Discus and support Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox app cannot see the Gaming Services and wants me to download it even though it is downloaded and can be seen on the Store. I have done the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azura Yasha, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Azura Yasha
    Azura Yasha Guest

Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC...

Xbox app cannot see the Gaming Services and wants me to download it even though it is downloaded and can be seen on the Store. I have done the troubleshoot as it instructed but the problem still persists. I searched far and wide and still couldn't find a problem. My last resort is reinstalling Windows as a whole but before I did that I wanted to ask if you people had the same problem and if you had a solution for this. Thanks in advance.

:)

Azura Yasha, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Azura Yasha Win User

Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC app and the Gaming Services.

Hi, sorry to let you know late but I solved it without the need to re-install Windows. I just uninstalled Gaming Services and re-installed it and it is solved. Thank you so very much for your help. This problem was pestering me for months.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC app and the Gaming Services.

Thank you, Azura.
    I found something that may be useful in case it’s the Microsoft Store causing the problem.

A. Re-register all the apps installed on your PC by running the next PowerShell (as administrator) command:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

This can take a while.

B. Repair the Microsoft store and update components:

Open Powershell with Admin or CMD with Admin (Press Windows key + X then click Windows Powershell(Admin))
    Copy each line of command to Powershell then press enter (one line at a time)
    net stop bits
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop appidsvc
    net stop cryptsvc
    Del "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\*.*"
    rmdir %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution /S /Q
    rmdir %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 /S /Q
    regsvr32.exe /s atl.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s urlmon.dll
    regsvr32.exe /s mshtml.dll
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh winsock reset proxy
    net start bits
    net start wuauserv
    net start appidsvc
    net start cryptsvc

You can review this information here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If these methods don’t work, or you already tried them. Before considering a Windows reinstall. Try instead doing an in-place upgrade:

For Windows 10:

For Windows 11:
  4. Azura Yasha Win User

Hi WattyNuela, as I mentioned, I have done the troubleshooting as in uninstall the Xbox app and reinstall, reset Microsoft Store through Powershell and uninstall Gaming Services and reinstall it also with Powershell but none of them solved my case. This problem occured when I tried to download Golf with Your Friends if that helps.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, Azura.
    Is this error appearing after you performed the in-place upgrade?
    Or you didn’t try this option yet?
Thema:

1. Hi everyone. I have a problem that has been pestering me for a while now about the Xbox PC... - Similar Threads - everyone problem has

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi everyone my Xbox series x is not responding to the button a when on Home Screen I have...: Urgent as Xbox not doing anything ca1586cd-ca3e-4e18-ad0d-9372ddc39e9f
  6. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  7. Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone else having issues with JUST the Xbox not connecting to your internet?: I can't be the only one because I know I am not. Other friends have the same issue. Does Xbox respond? No. Just troubleshoot with every single solution I've tried. Cannot get a live person to hear...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  10. Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has everyone had a problem with solitaire challenges today I have lost whole and June even...: Why have I lost all my June challenges even tho they have all been earned is a problem going on does anyone no 0be40168-f38d-44f4-8107-e608dd3ee2c5