Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

Discus and support Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lewis Reggie Coker, Dec 16, 2023.

1. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated server, while also being able to join it and play on it all on the same PC. My specs are:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X

Cooler: NZXT T120 RGB CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 36GB

Storage: Samsung 1TB M.2 SSD

Graphics Card: RX 6650

Case: NZXT H5 Flow White

Power Supply: Corsair CV650

Operation System: Windows 11 Home

:)

Lewis Reggie Coker, Dec 16, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and join it myself and if so how? Thank you to anyone who responds

As explained above, this forum does not provide support or advice for ARK Survival Evolved. You may visit visit the wiki I linked above for instructions on setting up a dedicated server. If you need further help, you can visit the official ARK forums, Steam community, or subreddit.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. LC1223 Win User

Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and join it myself and if so how? Thank you to anyone who responds

It's supposed to be possible. Seems like the PC version and Xbox version do not match ATM so you can't join one using the other. Not sure when PC ark will be updated.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Just checking in, is there something else we can help with or do you have any further questions?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Lewis *. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. For queries regarding specific games, it's best to visit the game's community or contact the game's dedicated support team.

This community wiki provides guidance on setting up a dedicated server: https://ark.wiki.gg/wiki/Dedicated_server_setup

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Lewis Reggie Coker Win User

Well I've searched about everywhere just to try and find if this is an option so an answer would be appreciated, I've already contacted Ark support services but they are terrible at getting back to you, I'd assume they're very busy atm
Thema:

Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

1. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and... - Similar Threads - does anyone windows

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  7. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  8. Does anyone know what this problem is

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this problem is: I’ve recently gotten back on my Xbox one but I keep getting network issues when my internet connection is working fine and with the settings saying a service is having issues but doesn’t tell me...
  9. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?: Game Bar no longer opens when I use the shortcut Windows + G. I have gone into my apps, uninstalled the game bar, and reinstalled it. This did not work either. Upon clicking the shortcut on my...