Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

Discus and support Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luicien99 Hi, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Luicien99 Hi
    Luicien99 Hi Guest

Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on

:)

Luicien99 Hi, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on

Hello Luicien99 Hi,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issue while playing on your iPhone. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and the device you are using manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we can try.

If I may ask, is this happening to all your games?

You may try these steps:

1. Open the Control Center on your iPhone by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen.

2. Tap on the lock icon to enable rotation lock.

3. Open the game you want to play and turn your iPhone to the desired orientation.

4. If the game doesn't rotate, try closing the app and reopening it while your iPhone is in the correct orientation.

I hope I helped! Please let me know if you need anything else.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Luicien99 Hi,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. Trollin Thunder Win User

Xbox 360 Disc Tray Won't Open When There Is No Disc Inside?

I have this exact problem. Turn the console sideways when there is no disc and it should open. It does need to be fixed, but I just decided to deal with the problem and not waste my time sending it in.
  5. Babs Marlo Win User

My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?

I’m able to see the games I’m missing, I just don’t know how to get the achievements to fix so that the gamerscore restores
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Controller turns off in a few minutes

Hi, I think i’m not the only person who has this problem, but when I let my controller down for a while in a game, it turns off, wich is pretty annoying. If anyone knows how to change this setting or talk to microsoft (not the virtual assistent) : /

Thanks
    Have you looked for an update
Thema:

1. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the... - Similar Threads - does anyone I’m

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  4. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  5. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  6. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  7. Does anyone know what this problem is

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this problem is: I’ve recently gotten back on my Xbox one but I keep getting network issues when my internet connection is working fine and with the settings saying a service is having issues but doesn’t tell me...
  8. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  9. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  10. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c