Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter...

Discus and support Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi does someone have a proper uk call number for xbox support as the numbers I used are only automated and when filling in form for a ring back it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by c walker2, Jun 26, 2023.

1. c walker2
    c walker2 Guest

Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter...

Hi does someone have a proper uk call number for xbox support as the numbers I used are only automated and when filling in form for a ring back it doesn't accept any phone numbers I put in regards Carl

:)

c walker2, Jun 26, 2023
  2. AdrianJackson5 Win User

I believe my main microsoft account got hacked.

give Microsoft a call if youre positive youre using the correct email.
    I cannot find the correct way to contact support on this matter someone tell me the steps right quick please.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter which one I get its only automated message. I need to contact about a faulty elite 2 controller

contact the retailer you purchased from, they can deal with Microsoft on your behalf as they have to by law in the UK.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter which one I get its only automated message. I need to contact about a faulty elite 2 controller

5. Allebas Win User

Achievements appearing in the wrong language (only in Call Of duty 2) Xbox 360

Sadly, if Customer Support or Activision Support couldn't help in this matter there is nothing that can be done. I read about someone else having similar issues that your facing and at least it is showing correct on the Xbox App or online. Sorry about
    this.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

connecting g920 steering wheel, not allowing me to connect to games.

Hi Monkfishh. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services.

Please contact Logitech's customer service, that way the correct support can help you: https://support.logi.com/
Thema:

1. Hi can someone please give me the correct uk contact for xbox customer support as no matter... - Similar Threads - someone please correct

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  4. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  5. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  6. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  7. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  8. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  9. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  10. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...